Boing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really very impressed. I had no idea when I walked into this room that I would be surrounded by greatness. Slidey, RAMI, nice playin'.

Very nice, tasteful playing! I agree with the panning issue but that's the only nit. Great job on the musicianship and the production!

And what can you say about Rami that hasn't already been said? When Buddy Rich and Gene Krupa died, both spirits melded into one being, and that being is RAMI! ;)

Wow man, this is great! I love the tone of the lead guitar, and the drumming is tight. I agree about the hi-hat thing... but also I know what it's like to work with only four mics on a kit... I can still only record four simultaneous and I prefer a good setup, but you did a great job with it.

I kinda like the lead guitar spread out the way it is, but I do agree it is a little odd. I don't know how the track would sound in mono either, but either way... it's great and you and RAMI did an awesome job! I'm really impressed that you guys wrote this, I'd love to do a colab recording on here some time with one of you guys... ha ha.

Props man, this is tight and mixed with excellence!:cool:

-James'

I agree with Mad...it has that Beck funky, freespirited progressive charm to it....damn I love this Slidey!!

Intro is great...you and the Llama King(Snakedog) should get together on this Llama stuff...:D

Guitar is pristinely funky...played very well too!!

It's a great tune for a dance choreography too...not that I am a dance choreographer...it just struck me as such while listening and I did some moves to it...niiiice!:D

Love the percussion you threw in there...and RAMI...the drums are you...as always...right as they should be.;)

The timing is excellent on this.

Well crap..just got a phone call and have to leave quickly....I will hopefully get to finish listening later this evening....later kiltsman...great song !!:D

Oh, yeah. Very nice indeed!!

Recording sounds good and big.

Since I love Blow by Blow and Wired so much, I love this as well.

Wish I could be more helpful, but I don't know that you're in need of much!!! Thanks for sharing this.

....................Damn.

That is some fucked up and gnarly rock music, dudes.

/removes hat out of respect/

I can't add anything that hasn't already been said.

Back