Black CD copies are better than the originals?!?

I actually saw Spinal Tap live in Atlanta, GA in the early 90's on the Break like the Wind tour....seriously. They rawked!! They all played their own instruments...and their drummer spontaneously combusted at the end of the show.

does anyone at all know how installing a cd burner in your computer relates to putting a record player in your fridge....

anyone...?

really, because that's the one thing i can't figure out.

I mean i thought this guy was totally sane and rational until he started talking about recod players in refridgerators...now i'm starting to think he might be a little unstable, what with listen to the same song over and over agian for two months...

I believe he said ON the refrigerator, meaning that the vibration from the compressor would mess up playback. The problem with his theory is that the largest source of vibration in a PC is usually the CD drive itself . . .

I loved how he starts the "article" (quotes intentional to suggest :rolleyes: !!!) and haughtily puts down "audiophile tweaks" as nonsense - then proceeds to spew the same green marker bullshit only to a different audience............

P.T. Barnum was bang-on......... :eek:

oh...my bad. for some reason this is just the kind of guy i could actually imagine putting a record player in the fridge...if it would somehow make his Jazz records sound "cooler"

No...this is one of those guys...one of those bald guys with a ponytail in the back...who tries to impress everybody at the bar by telling them how much better he is than all of them...

a real winner...

Back