Best voice effects processors for live performances

TC also has a livetouch version you can put between you and the mikcrophone! Not sure how good that is though
thank you so much for the feedback! I might get that yamaha processor...
A.D

I like the TC Helicon's first voice live better than the newest. They can be had used for about $400. There are a ton of parameters and settings which can be very overwhelming. If you just want some simple stuff, TC sells a smaller version, the Voice Create. The effects are the best I have heard. I have a Harmony G and it blows away Digitech's stuff. Those are around $200 new.

Good stuff

I remember you helped me out when I bought the gear for my homestudio. I don`t regret buying one thing. They were all great purchases.
I think I`ll try to make a financial effort and get that Yamaha!
Thank you!
Well like I said A.D the TC will only accommodate one vocal line where as the Yamaha can be set up in your PA through an aux send/return for all vocals and any instruments like drums a little on acoustic guitar is always nice live, It all depends where you want to go with this.
Myself I always like to be open ended so that if any thing comes up in the future I'm repaired for it and the Yamaha will give you just that.
理します解

:cool:

I remember you helped me out when I bought the gear for my homestudio. I don`t regret buying one thing. They were all great purchases.
I think I`ll try to make a financial effort and get that Yamaha!
Thank you!

Try and find the unit used!
良い事〔物〕が中古のパッケージで来ます!

:cool:

I also found a digitech vocalist live pro for the same price. Now I`m really confused!!!

Not a big fan of Digitechs newer stuff. The older stuff seems to be built like a tank.
But this vocalist live pro, ...I have heard,..(it's Black and White,..Right?)
If this is the one you're talkin' about,...it sounds good.

I would still say, go with the Yammie.

It looks pretty well built! It`s new, and it sells for 84.000 Japanese yen ( in Hot Menu, a special music catalog) The Yamaha is 89.000 yen. I might try to post a new thread. Hopefully somebody using the same digitech I`m using, will see that. Thanks, mate. I`m also thinking Yamaha right now:)
Not a big fan of Digitechs newer stuff. The older stuff seems to be built like a tank.
But this vocalist live pro, ...I have heard,..(it's Black and White,..Right?)
If this is the one you're talkin' about,...it sounds good.

I would still say, go with the Yammie.

Back