Behringer X32

Still more than a month until July 27th, Henry.

Maybe you need a hobby to fill the time--how about getting involved in home recording?

Still more than a month until July 27th, Henry.

Maybe you need a hobby to fill the time--how about getting involved in home recording?

Now there's a thought. :D

What Microphone will be good for recording rap vocals only for under $100.? :p

I recommend one of these:

31hKOkkvXbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

In my experience, it has the perfect frequency response, pick up pattern, ouptut level and sensitivity for rap.

DANG IT!

I just realized that if I get one of these I'll have to find a case that fits it.

Anyone got a clue?

DOUBLE DANG IT!

I just read this on a site about the X32

Behringer X32 32-Channel, 16-Bus Total-Recall Digital Mixing Console On Order With Extended Wait Time
We have been given a date of August 17, 2012 for the arrival of this item. This date is not guaranteed, rather an estimate based on information obtained directly from the supplier. Reserve yours now by pre-ordering today!

(best Homer Simpson voice) Mmmmmmm.....TurboSound!

As for the price, I suspect a supplier seeing a demand and going over the RRP for the first batch.

Cases? Betcha the usual suspects are working on them.

Ah well, I think my usual plan of waiting for V2 software on digital mixers could apply here as well....

My days of conspicuous consumption are over so I have to wait for the dust to settle with all the early adopters. I'm still happy with the old M-3500 but the thought of having the ability to recall a mix is pretty cool. The mic pre's are what I'm really curious about though.

(best Homer Simpson voice) Mmmmmmm.....TurboSound!

As for the price, I suspect a supplier seeing a demand and going over the RRP for the first batch.

Cases? Betcha the usual suspects are working on them.

Ah well, I think my usual plan of waiting for V2 software on digital mixers could apply here as well....

Bob you think I should wait for V2 software units? I mean they have been having a go at it for along time with the setting back of the release date and all.

My days of conspicuous consumption are over so I have to wait for the dust to settle with all the early adopters. I'm still happy with the old M-3500 but the thought of having the ability to recall a mix is pretty cool. The mic pre's are what I'm really curious about though.

The 3500 is a nice console mike.

Yeah the Midas preamps are gonna be great!

It depends on the track record. Yamaha are the only company I know who tend to have glitch free version ones on digital mixers.

Early releases of Soundcraft, A&H and even Midas all had to rush out patches to fix problems (often show-affecting) in most of their digital mixer releases. Heck, the Mackie Digital 8 Bus never became reliable.

I can't remember how the DDX3216 was at first.

However, if they had a lot of units out on user beta test I like to think I'd have heard through my grapevine of people using them--I even know where two Midas Pro1s were last weekend!

Mind you, from the sound of things, an order today might get you a version two in the autumn anyway!

Hope your right Henry I cant wait for the review when you get it.

I'm loving the oak mic too very funny :laughings:

Just got the MF gear lusting magazine today.
Full page add for the X32 - POWERED BY MIDAS titled *The wait is over*

And that was it! No prices or how to order. I imagine that when I contact them by Phone or email I will get the We will charge your credit card when it ships if you order now.

Here you go Moresound:

From the @Behringer Twitter feed:

Containers full of X32's have left the factory yesterday to be in stores on July 27th. Just a few more days...

Back