beatmaker

$Trakmoney$

Wazup people, im bout to get a triton but the guy down at the music store told me not to get a beatmaker, but my cousin keepz telln me to get one cuz he said itll be impossible to make tight beatz wit out one. holla

2 things....... 1) you forgot to use the word "like" in that entire stream of run-on sentences..... and 2) you didn't put enough Z's on the words....

How do you ever expect to get a decent answer if you forget important details like those?? :confused:

try the free hotstepper sometime.
its basically for sequencing beats and synths and any sounds you want to throw at it and uses real wav audio samples. just google for it.
you could even - if you were into crickets you could do crazy things like go out and sample some crickets and have the crickets sing along to the beats and synths. and have a cricket symphony.

your cuz is right. The Triton's drums suck (i'm assuming your doing hip hop/rap). If I were you I'd get an MPC also.

Eh yo is there anything cheaper cuz im bout to crank out 2,000 for this piano and i dont think i can get anymore for a while so im stuck. So i need like another solution or somthin

This is off topic and, truly, I don't want to insult anyone, but I'm just curious-

Isn't it a lot more difficult to write that way than in actual english? I mean, do you always speak like that or do you have to translate from english into whatever you call it? You sound like you're intelligent, but it seems like you're going out of your way to affect an attitude.

Oh, I can't really answer your question. I don't make "beatz".

Ted

try ebay or a pawn store for an used MPC. If you still can't buy one, hold off. You can get by with out the MPC but you will hear a diffrence in your tracks once you get one. If you neeed anymore help e-mail me.

kenbreezy@excite.com

$Trakmoney$ said:
well forget u then bitch

Thank you for offering such an intelligent response. (Oh well, at least you didn't waste any z's.)

I won't spend any more of my time trying to decipher your posts.

Good luckz.

Ted

Trakmoney dont get the triton I am a young producer to(15).My producer friend with a group name the "shop shutters"(ablum dropping in December go cop it)
Use the Motif es 6/7/8($2500) you shouldnt need that though it should better than the Triton besides Lil Jon uses more than just the Triton and he doesnt use the Triton Exterme I think you should go in the store and play around with the two instead of doing what they say making beats is like sex you need to learn first hand.Try both out then choose you may make a big mistake a ($2000) mistake.(Do you your home work on the two) ;)

Last edited:
RobertN said:
I am a young producer to
...and he's a producer, and she's a producer, and that guy over in the corner is a producer too..... EVERYONE'S a producer! :eek:

Here's a tip for all you "producers"......... professional producers don't type in ebonics... nor do they overuse/abuse the letter "z"......

Kinda like kids running around with a stethoscope calling themselves "doctors"! :rolleyes:

Blue Bear Sound said:
...and he's a producer, and she's a producer, and that guy over in the corner is a producer too..... EVERYONE'S a producer! :eek:

Here's a tip for all you "producers"......... professional producers don't type in ebonics... nor do they overuse/abuse the letter "z"......

Kinda like kids running around with a stethoscope calling themselves "doctors"! :rolleyes:

So it's not just me that this bothers?

Robert, does what you wrote actually make any sense to you when you read it? I know you're only 15, but they must have covered punctuation in school by now. (Those are the little dots and curly things you use in, and at the end of, senten....oh, nevermind, what's the point?) After all, this is only a message board, why should it matter if the messages make any sense?

Sigh :(

Ted

$Trakmoney$ said:
eh yo if you aint here to answer my question then why the fuck are you postin.

You asked a question? I'm sorry, I only speak english.

What difference does it make? If we weren't posting, your thread would have been buried by now. You should thank us for bumping you.

Ted

whateva man, look i aint here to bitch about peoples "spelling" and i damn sure aint here to bitch about my spelling. I like making beats(Beatz) whatever the fuck you wanna call it, and some of ya'll can help so if you gonna help coo if not whateva man i dont care

$Trakmoney$ said:
...snip- if not whateva man i dont care

Therein lies the problem.

Someday you'll learn that if you want help it pays to make an effort to express yourself clearly and intelligently.

You think it's "coo" to intentionally misspell words and use "z" in place of "s" (gee, how CLEVER you are!). I think it's stupid and immature. Because of that I gave your post the attention I felt it warranted as did a number of other people.

Unfortunately for you, the only people who are going to respond seriously to your incomprehensible posts are those who think calling them "beatz" is as clever as you do.

Good luck to you man,

Ted

Back