Any one want to collab?

Hi Gully,

Yes... still not finished... I'm looking for a vocalist for the hook. I have a concept in the box... I've been trying to get in contact with kgirl, but not with success. Ill has 16 on it, but I think it's split.. he was going to join them up into one so that you can get the last 16. I didn't think this project was going to go this long.. it's not fun.. when your waiting around for things to happen...

If you send me a scratch of the hook, I can get it done! You want male or female? 8 bars? Let me know!

If you send me a scratch of the hook, I can get it done! You want male or female? 8 bars? Let me know!

It doesn't matter as long as it works. Here's my concept vox:

Scratch Vox

Here's the track with Ill's part:

16 bar

Also please feel free to change this anyway you like... it was just a melody idea and that's all..

sorry for the no response yall studio work is picking up and the interest in my album is doing the same. I'm in atl for new years so I'm lookin forward to seeing any and everyone whose out here ;)

No prob Ill all you've done on this track is much appreciated!!

just posted an acapella - verse - for what do you think . . . let me know ur thoughts . . if its not on teh right subject matter - its cool . . just let me know . .

first joint on myspace.com/breadwinnaz . . . n its downloadable if u want it . . but let me know . . i will take it down in a few hours (or at least take away download privilges) ... holla

I feel u trump . . . Hell im still gittin over . . 2009!!!! Sheit!

2009 was a rough one for me, with nothing to show for it! '10 has to be better, I'm looking forward to BIG things...........I might end up moving around your area at some point this year, but I'll keep you updated! Would love to hook up and get it popping! Everyone up North is so private, collabing is like pulling teeth, it's like every man for themselves........ Y'all are cool people!

Sweet you guys are getting there... sorry i've been out of pocket... working on other projects. Please post up the final for us all to hear once your done... I can't wait!!!!

I'm at work where I can't listen or do anything musically, so I'll be back in the lab when I get home later tonight. I have a concept that I will post as soon as I can, my son was working with a few musicians all day yesterday...:confused:

Hello , mrmartyman7 here, I joined this group a while back but I have been so busy that I have not had time to check back. I'm checking in with you now finally with a brand new song I put together . It is a totally fun song to write,
and was a way for me to laugh at a sad time.
It is an explosive song that I created to make light of a breakup I had gone through. Sometime artists can get lost trying to find something to write about , when usually there is something right under our nose.
The old saying stands true when life hands you lemon make lemonade !https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCFst6lm_8Q

Last edited:
Hi my name is Linda Cherry, everyone calls me Cherry. I would love to collab, I live in Florida, I'm in school for music. I've got a voice I'm ready to let out the box. My e-mail address is cherryluvh02@yahoo.com I can send you voice pieces, or do it via live, however you want to do it.

Back