Any one want to collab?

Hey I like those verses you laid down on the track Ill.... anybody else going to get on the track? Needs a hook....

Hey Ill,

Can I get you to do your 16bars all together? That will leave a hook of 8 then another 16 bars for somebody else to get on... then there's the bridge...which we can just hype up...

thanks I'm sorry it took so long. What's up with the singer we had she seemed interested in the track?
I can do a 16 if you want me to and Gully was gonna hop on the track with me. See if you can make that happen

thanks I'm sorry it took so long. What's up with the singer we had she seemed interested in the track?
I can do a 16 if you want me to and Gully was gonna hop on the track with me. See if you can make that happen

Shes waiting on us.. We had an idea about the subject,but now that you put down a 16 it helps to see how to build the hook. I will email her and talk to her about a scratch vocal. I have a melody in my head that might work but need a real vocalist to make it happen. Thanks for jump starting this one....

Still working on it... it's coming.. I put my concept in the box, but I'm trying to get back in contact with Kgirl so we can work out the REAL... vocals.. because I'm seriously lacking in the vocal department... If she can put some flavor on it.. We can get it done so we can complete this project. Can I get you to put your 16 together so she can just pick out the box and put the hook down on top... then all we need is Gully's final 16 bars... and this should be done.

Last edited:
Need a vocalist

Hi all,

I need a vocalist for the hook.. I thought we had one, but I'm not able to get back in contact with her. I have an idea for it, but I'm not a singer.. need someone with some real skill to finish this...

Hi Gully,

Yes... still not finished... I'm looking for a vocalist for the hook. I have a concept in the box... I've been trying to get in contact with kgirl, but not with success. Ill has 16 on it, but I think it's split.. he was going to join them up into one so that you can get the last 16. I didn't think this project was going to go this long.. it's not fun.. when your waiting around for things to happen...

i do understand the waiting game . . . its very frustrating! i may have to re-download teh share box cuz i cant seem to find it on my computer anymore . . i remember it started going crazy at one point it kept opening up and downloading something n it was freezing my cpu . . .
or - is there a way i can just download the latest version of the track n use THAT to add my verse on it?

sorry for the no response yall studio work is picking up and the interest in my album is doing the same. I'm in atl for new years so I'm lookin forward to seeing any and everyone whose out here ;)

Back