analog mixer console how to do automation?

I think he means this Z-Hamster Cage:

http://www.adjaudio.com/product.asp?ProductIDNumber=508&cat=z_Discontinued Products

:D

That doesn't look like the right tool to me. It's RCA unbalanced, to begin with. It also is switching between two sources, not reversing channels. Although I suppose you could reverse wire the "B" set of channels.

Typically, a buss will be mono. So buss 1 is one mono channel, buss 2 is a mono channel, etc. You assign them in pairs if you want to use them for stereo.

Usually, when mixers are designed to be linked, they do not double the amount of busses. They just combine the busses. So two Behringer 9000's would have double the channel count but still the same number of aux sends and busses.

masteringhouse said:
I think that I like the other solution more. As the song goes "the wheels on the bus go round and round" and this one is hamster powered! No need for wall warts or batteries.
And the really cool thing is when you get the hamsters running at just the right speed so that the wheel squeek matches the bpm. It's like disco kick on helium!

G.

Back