A Better Place at HR

Status
Not open for further replies.
and for future reference, when I want to hear from you, I'll say "hey Rokket you asshole"...
And for future reference, Gidge, your opinion posts hence forth need to be read, approved, and edited by the NRPT committee and cleared through the NRPT secretary, True-Eurt, prior to your posting.

Is that clear?

:D

this thread is to communicate with the new guys, so that was directed to them...try to keep up...

ok...............
ANYONE
CARES
WHETHER
THEY
HAVE
YOUR
RESPECT
OR
NOT!

This must be the umpteenth time you have bought this up Gidge! Go give that daughter of yours a hug (just a hug, nothing else) ;) instead of worrying your little pretty face with the location of the Rep Thread!

I've said my 2c worth Gidge, thankyou and goodnite!

ok...............
ANYONE
CARES
WHETHER
THEY
HAVE
YOUR
RESPECT
OR
NOT!

This must be the umpteenth time you have bought this up Gidge! Go give that daughter of yours a hug (just a hug, nothing else) ;) instead of worrying your little pretty face with the location of the Rep Thread!

I've said my 2c worth Gidge, thankyou and goodnite!

umpteenth time plus one, and it gets more funnerer every time...

this forum that i am posting in is about making this a better place...my post is about what i think one thing is that will make this a better place...that is called an "on-topic" thread...

and for future reference, when I want to hear from you, I'll say "hey Rokket you asshole"...

I'm not an asshole....

I'm a whole ass. Check into it. There is a difference.

I hope you're all satisfied now...

...and here I thought I started this forum so there would be a reasonable place to have discussions like reasonable beings, but then someone tried to turn this into the Cave. This will not be tolerated, by me or Psycom or Evil Twin.

So:

1. I'm closing this thread. Let's keep the other ones in here more sane.
2. I'm asking Psycom and his bunch to look into writing some code that will move the New Rep Point thread randomly around the forums. It could be like a treasure hunt! Much more fun.
3. There was a number 3 but I forgot what it was. Oh yeah, Gidge has his panties in a bunch over the appropriateness of what goes where? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back