A Better Place at HR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gidge

Lapdance Test Dummy
can only be had if that dumb ass New Rep Point thread is taken out of the Live Events forum and put into one of the OT forums...

that's about the only way you'll come close to getting my respect...

can only be had if that dumb ass New Rep Point thread is taken out of the Live Events forum and put into one of the OT forums...

I confused. :confused: What's wrong with the New Rep Point thread?

I confused. :confused: What's wrong with the New Rep Point thread?

its in the Live Events forum and its not a Live Event...its off topic and should be in the OT Forum...other than that, it looks like a nice enuff place for a single user to rack up 25,000+ posts in a single thread...

its in the Live Events forum and its not a Live Event...its off topic and should be in the OT Forum...other than that, it looks like a nice enuff place for a single user to rack up 25,000+ posts in a single thread...

I think those kinds of organic idiosyncrasies are what make this place feel like "home" and not like an overly moderated, predictable BBS...

I think those kinds of organic idiosyncrasies are what make this place feel like "home" and not like an overly moderated, predictable BBS...
I think you using "organic idiosyncrasies" makes you feel like my bitch..now shut the fuck up and put my dick back in your mouth..

I think you using "organic idiosyncrasies" makes you feel like my bitch..now shut the fuck up and put my dick back in your mouth..

Yeah, I knew you'd eventually get around to saying something clever like that...

Hey Gidge,

16 more posts and you'll hit 10,000.

Try to keep up will ya! :D

Cuz Gidge says so, jackass....:mad:
That's right.

Everyone knows

What Gidge says, goes.

Right? :confused:;):D

Why does it matter which section the New Rep Point thread is in?

In some repects it IS a Live Event quite often especially on Friday nights for a lot of people who simply use the thread to communicate with each other about their lives in general.

Now that I think about it..............

Fuck off Gidge! :mad::mad::mad:

;):D

It was moved there because of the glitch in the forum it was in. The many contributers to that behemouth asked Dragon to move it so "quotes" would work, and that's where he put it. Bitch to him if you want it moved somewhere else.

Oh wait...

Why does it matter which section the New Rep Point thread is in?
basic moderation, what these new guys are here for, makes sure threads are in appropriate forums...its off topic and belongs in the Cave...

if not, we'll know its more of the same, with favorites being played...

It was moved there because of the glitch in the forum it was in. The many contributers to that behemouth asked Dragon to move it so "quotes" would work, and that's where he put it. Bitch to him if you want it moved somewhere else.

Oh wait...

this forum that i am posting in is about making this a better place...my post is about what i think one thing is that will make this a better place...that is called an "on-topic" thread...

and for future reference, when I want to hear from you, I'll say "hey Rokket you asshole"...

DRAGON
CARES
WHETHER
HE
HAS
YOUR
RESPECT
OR
NOT

Go suck on mummy's titty Gidge and stop being a sooky lala!

DRAGON
CARES
WHETHER
HE
HAS
YOUR
RESPECT
OR
NOT

Go suck on mummy's titty Gidge and stop being a sooky lala!

this thread is to communicate with the new guys, so that was directed to them...try to keep up...

this thread is to communicate with the new guys, so that was directed to them...try to keep up...

Reply to Thread is a function to do exactly that, including individual posts by way of the quote function.

Grow up Gidge, we aren't a bunch of kiddies around here! As much as you would like us to be! :D Below the belt?...Maybe, but I don't really care Gidge, you know that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back