joro

The Pie Guy
almost the same as 911......

just one digit difference but, close....ya know?

911....the emergency call #.....how convenient......

ya know?:rolleyes:

No, it isn't...

Would joro like a ban from just the Prime Time forum, or a ban from the site altogether?

I see you contributed quite a bit to on topic forums in the past. Not so much lately...

And by the way. :D

Last edited:
So do we adhere to the rules, or mess around with the stupidity of those that play with them?

Funny thing is, if someone like Moresound posted something like this, we would laugh at it and find the humor in it. This is just Cave shit..

So do we adhere to the rules, or mess around with the stupidity of those that play with them?

Funny thing is, if someone like Moresound posted something like this, we would laugh at it and find the humor in it. This is just Cave shit..

It's true but in light of the rule change and the reason for the rule change exceptions aren't being made.
That's the point, right?

I personally think the subject matter of the original post should at least have some substance. This one is a no winner.
:D

It's true but in light of the rule change and the reason for the rule change exceptions aren't being made.
That's the point, right?

Yes. And not to mention someone like Moresound who is a contributing member, would not ever post a thread that was pushing the rules or intended to instigate an argument.

Sorry joro. You chose the blue pill.

His post count is 1,811. which is 1 digit different than 811. Which, coincidently enough, 811 is as mentioned just one digit different than 911. 811 is the title of this thread. If he receives a ban, he will quite likely be the first one ever to have been banned from this site for posting a thread entitled 811.

This is getting kind of creepy.

It's just an observation, don't shoot the messenger.

Well the rule updates are brand new and were brought in for a reason.
They're there to, amongst other things, cut down on cave-style posts, trolling, baiting, testing mods, instigating etc.
They even say "even as a joke".

Part of the reason that they are even needed is that passes and benefit of the doubt have been given readily over recent months, but the amount of reports and clean-ups required is not reducing.
If anything, it's climbing.

If everyone is to understand that the rules are being taken seriously, I suppose they have to be taken seriously.

You can argue that the original post is light hearted and harmless but that's irrelevant given how many harmless jokes spiral into shit slinging or political/conspiracy/religious debates.

If it's a zero tolerance policy then that's what it is.

Just out of curiosity, was my previous post one which could be seen as pushing the limits of propriety here?

I understand your position, I wouldn't want the responsibility. But it seems a damn shame that jokes are now so suspect. But hey, maybe if we get serious and rid the joint frivolous humor and humorists, Bono might drop by. Yeah, then see how long that humorless bastard lasts.

That was an innocent attempt at a joke, all of it. Don't ban me, Sir.

Just out of curiosity, was my previous post one which could be seen as pushing the limits of propriety here?

I understand your position, I wouldn't want the responsibility. But it seems a damn shame that jokes are now so suspect. But hey, maybe if we get serious and rid the joint frivolous humor and humorists, Bono might drop by. Yeah, then see how long that humorless bastard lasts.

That was an innocent attempt at a joke, all of it. Don't ban me, Sir.

No one wants to get rid of jokes or humour but a decision has been made to go zero tolerance on any kind of trolling, political references etc...joke or not.
Usually the problem isn't the original post - it's what follows.
I've said before, my personal opinion is that it'll relax very quickly.

You didn't start the thread and I don't know if you've read the rules yet (I know Joro read Ghost's thread) so no, I don't think your post pushes the limits.

Back