1010 and 24/96 together?

distortedrumble

all up in yo grill!
anyone ever used both of them on the same computer at the same time? since both have multi client drivers..I'm assuming its possible.

yeah...i know they do..i just wanted to see if anyone has tried it and how tough it was....i just bought the 1010 so I'm thinking I may be able to pull off 10 analog inputs at once....the thought gets me all tingly in my legs...or it could just be high blood pressure

I have a Tascam US122 is it possible to use that with the 1010?
I doubt it is possible but it would be cool if it was.

Dave

yeah it'll work fine if you clock one card from the other using the S/PDIF connections. Set one card to internal, go from the S/PDIF out to the IN of the other card and set it to external S/PDIF and you're rocking. I've had 2 1010's, 2 410's and a 2496 running on this system with no problems for ages now, all the Delta cards seem to live comfortably together in a good system with plenty resources.

Alec

If it's the 1010 rack, you might better clock the AP2496 from it as that 1010 is supposed to have a very good master clock gen in the case. 1010LT will have the same simple crystal clock as the AP2496, so pick either.

LemonTree said:
I've had 2 1010's, 2 410's and a 2496 running on this system with no problems for ages now, all the Delta cards seem to live comfortably together in a good system with plenty resources.
Alec

Good Gravy!

Is that like 26 channels? (Or 24?)

Alexbt said:
Good Gravy!

Is that like 26 channels? (Or 24?)

that's 22 analog inputs and 34 analog outputs

Obviously all the S/PDIF inputs are tied up bar one for sync issues, the spare input I have on a patch bay with various mic pre's, amp modlers patchable for recording, ok..that'ss 22 analog ins and a stereo digital in but I haven't used them all at once. I track through the 16 analog inputs of the 2 1010s, I wouldn't use the 410 inputs for recording but they do a good enough job for feeding busses on the mixer, aux returns, etc. It's a good sturdy system that gets the job done.

Alec

Back