MATH

Sex without kids is like getting drunk but not having a hangover. It just isn't the natural course of things
Particularly as a Christian, I think you'll find that sex has a dual function in God's mind and its bonding property outweighs its reproductive one. After all, a couple having 15 kids is unrealistic most of the world over, in every era, but them making love 315 times isn't.

Particularly as a Christian, I think you'll find that sex has a dual function in God's mind and its bonding property outweighs its reproductive one. After all, a couple having 15 kids is unrealistic most of the world over, in every era, but them making love 315 times isn't.
You SERIOUSLY need to read your Bible... AGAIN.
Bloodright and inheritance is the point...
Children without proper parental/moral guidance is a problem.

JESUS IS A JEW!

I don't believe the statistics show that it's any more likely than for me to be shot at the ATM, or my (future) wife raped and murdered, by a hood crack dealer than by some rich-ass emo kid.
You genuinely believe the demographics of street crime perpetrators has an even distribution...?

Did you do biology at school ? :sneaky:
Umm yeah?
Particularly as a Christian, I think you'll find that sex has a dual function in God's mind and its bonding property outweighs its reproductive one.
I don't deny the importance of sex as very strongly bonding. In fact that's an important reason people should not be sleeping around, because it breaks the emotional bond that's created... at night (ahem).
After all, a couple having 15 kids is unrealistic most of the world over, in every era, but them making love 315 times isn't.
It's incredibly difficult, but it has been done. Besides, women don't conceive every time they make love! That said, I would not dismiss the importance of having kids as being itself a bonding mechanism... or the fact that the very thing God commands is, "Be fruitful and multiply"! In fact when I know for a fact that someone is not Christian, I still have huge respect for them for every kid they have. Take Elon Musk for example😜

brassplyer said:
You genuinely believe the demographics of street crime perpetrators has an even distribution...?
Until proved otherwise, I'm quite certain that black on white crime is significantly lower than black on black.
That isn't what I asked - you're claiming it's just as likely you're going to be victimized by a rich emo kid as anyone else.

You deny there are certain circumstances that tend to breed violent street crime?

That isn't what I asked - you're claiming it's just as likely you're going to be victimized by a rich emo kid as anyone else.
Yes; white on white vs black on white. At least that's what I said.
You deny there are certain circumstances that tend to breed violent street crime?
Certainly. Coincidentally, lack of a father figure is a significant factor.
With 1 in 4 children being fatherless, these children are at a 4 times greater risk of poverty, more likely to have behavioural problems, are more likely to go to prison or commit crime, with girls being 7 times more likely to become pregnant as a teen...

Of course violent black on white crime is going to be statistically lower than black on black...
Blacks only equal 13% of the population in the US.
The real question is; Why don't white criminals outnumber the black criminals by at least 80%?

Minds can be open. Hearts can be blind; But culture always has a color, and all colors are proud of their culture... unless yours is a culture of excuses.

Last edited:
brassplyer said:
Yes; white on white vs black on white. At least that's what I said.
I mentioned crime - not which race is perpetrating crime against which race.

Black on black crime is still crime. White on white crime is still crime. Can't say I've heard of an epidemic of emo kids from affluent families committing carjackings.

.smh

brassplyer said:
Certainly. Coincidentally, lack of a father figure is a significant factor.
Still part of the same dynamic - people who shouldn't be parents becoming parents with bad results. You're ignoring reality to cling to an absurd notion that abortion is never a better option than giving birth in circumstances known to foster crime and a miserable life.

Your argument amounts to - "well....they shouldn't be that way!" - sure you go ahead and hold your breath waiting for reality to change. Too many people *are* that way. Demanding people like that *have* to carry every pregnancy to term is absurd.

Of course violent black on white crime is going to be statistically lower than black on black...
The real question is; Why don't white criminals outnumber the black criminals by at least 80%?

Minds can be open. Hearts can be blind; But culture always has a color, and all colors are proud of their culture... unless yours is a culture of excuses.
They do, they just go unpunished

Poverty positively correlates with higher crime rates, independent of race.

Being black positively correlates with lower income levels.

Blacks are over-represented in crime because they are over-represented in poverty. Blacks are over-represented in poverty because they are still catching up from being denied equal opportunity.

Yours is the culture of excuses that would just prefer to say black people must be inferior, which then gets used to justify continuing to deny equal opportunity.

Very Christ-like too…not.

Last edited:
You SERIOUSLY need to read your Bible... AGAIN
You seriously need to stop trying to be clever in public and state what in the world you are talking about.
Bloodright and inheritance is the point...
What in the world are you talking about ?

Children without proper parental/moral guidance is a problem
If you can find me one place anywhere on this forum since 2009 where I have said otherwise, I'd have to look into the imposter saying things that I didn't. I have worked with children aged 0-16 since 1983. I've seen the evidence of your quote pretty much daily for that time.
JESUS IS A JEW!
And ?
What is your point ?

Particularly as a Christian, I think you'll find that sex has a dual function in God's mind and its bonding property outweighs its reproductive one.
"Particularly as a Christian" the decision to commit to marriage occurs before consummation. Raising children is the most important part of that decision.
After all, a couple having 15 kids is unrealistic most of the world over, in every era, but them making love 315 times isn't.
Any woman, especially a Hebrew, physically capable of having 15 children would have been highly praised in any era... except this one.
What in the world are you talking about ?
Hebrew bloodright? Inheritance? Biblical prophecy?
What Bible are you reading? What do you think the book of Numbers is all about?
And ?
What is your point ?
Without prophets there wouldn't be a Bible. Prophecy is the proof of God's word. The entire Bible is all about Emanuel, Christ, the Messiah. If you don't get the correlation, or understand the importance of prophetic inheritance... read it again.
"Particularly as a Christian..." your emphasis seems to be upon the least important function of men and women as delineated in scripture. Marriage and sexual responsibility are much more important than "bonding".

Now, granted, Jesus fulfills prophecy and the law... but the familial responsibility still remains.

I don't deny the importance of sex as very strongly bonding. In fact that's an important reason people should not be sleeping around, because it breaks the emotional bond that's created
Mind you, when people sleep around, they rarely are about long enough to create emotional bonds that are going to last.
It's incredibly difficult, but it has been done. Besides, women don't conceive every time they make love!
I understand that. I was pointing out the absurdity of your statement that began with "Sex without kids is like getting drunk but not having a hangover. It just isn't the natural course of things."
I'm against hookup culture but I don't think you can legislate against those free choices that consenting adults, however young, make.
Yes, of course women don't conceive every time they make love but purely from a logical point of view, there are only so many children most females are going to have or even want but all things being equal, infinitely more times they will make love in a lifetime. So the idea of sex being primarily for procreation is a biological truism, but it's by no means a human/social one.

Even Darwinian atheists will agree that sex exists to support the species
From a perspective of there being no God, one would be hard-pushed to deny it.
That said, I would not dismiss the importance of having kids as being itself a bonding mechanism...
Like many things in life, that is somewhat nuanced. If a couple are moving in the same loving direction, then yes. It can also work out to be totally disastrous.
or the fact that the very thing God commands is, "Be fruitful and multiply"!
Well, this really needs to be put into context. Even to this day, many people within the various Jewish communities believe that they are disobeying God if they don't want {and don't have children} or if a woman wants a career but not kids. All over the world, communities that have been touched by Christian philosophy or the Bible use that quote of "Multiply, fill the earth" as though God were saying it to them, right now. Logically, if that was a "command" and it still held as a command, when could God ever purpose to wrap all of this up and start over ? No, that is a statement that was given to the first two inhabitants of the earth. Within it, it carries a resonance for humanity but only up to a certain point. The earth is pretty filled. Which is not to say that people should no longer have children {that would be silly and none of my business !}, rather, that every statement we come across in the Bible needs to be put into its correct context.
In fact when I know for a fact that someone is not Christian, I still have huge respect for them for every kid they have
Blimey, I don't. I've worked with girls that were pregnant at 12. I've known a young lady who had 4 kids by the time she was 20. I have a sort of friend who had child after child, up to 7. She never really took much care of them once they were crawling but kept on having them because "she liked babies." I know many guys who had kids and weren't in the slightest bit interested in contributing to their raising and nurturing. I know enough children who haven't known who their Dads are. Or seen them in more years than they've been alive.
I don't like abortion because I hold life, however it's mandated, as sacred and none of us can tell the future. Yeah, there's a likely possibility that many children born into some situations that we all hold as negative will simply reproduce the negativity that has given rise to their birth in the first place. But not one of us can predict correctly the course of the entirety of an individual's life. In exactly the same way, we don't know what havoc someone from a stable, respectable background will wreak in the future and how many will be affected by their actions and attitude in a negative way. Most of the terrible leaders from whichever part of the world you care to name, that were responsible for untold millions of deaths and the suffering of even more than that, over the last millennia, came from marriages, you know. Many of the more corrupt politicians and law-enforcement practitioners of the last century in the Western world {I won't even begin to get to Africa and Asia} came from marriages, you know.

Back