MATH

lol @ hypnotize 😵‍💫

Okay, I'll stop, bow out. Don't wanna go ruining the civility of y'all's Math thread.
Oh, go on... Everyone knows the liberal strategy online is to bury common sense with bullshit...

How can I possibly be the only one who believes making or aborting babies simply shouldn't be a federal issue... :cautious:

The logical extension of what you're trying to claim is that every egg should be fertilized and brought to term. While his position could be stated more articulately and thoroughly the prisons are full of those who prove the black guy right with a trail of victims in their wake. There are endless examples that prove him right.

"Yeah but God says so" doesn't get off the ground as an argument.

God touches fertilization.jpg

You're not but it has to be else there'll be 50 different rules across the land.
Yeah'! That's precisely what freedom in America is supposed to look like!
Go ahead and let the libtards, racists, and sexists have Northern Cal and NYC so the rest of us can get on with our damn lives!

My opinion is that life begins around the time viability outside the uterus would be possible.
Not before 4 years old.
If the potential father doesn’t want financial responsibility, he simply needs to make that clear before sex and let the potential mother decide if he’s still a potential mate. Otherwise, it’s my opinion that there is a common understanding that men are taking the chance that they may impregnate a woman who wants to keep the baby and they will BOTH be on the hook financially while only she has to bear the child.
:unsure: How about just not having sex if you don't want kids?

The logical extension of what you're trying to claim is that every egg should be fertilized and brought to term. While his position could be stated more articulately and thoroughly the prisons are full of those who prove the black guy right with a trail of victims in their wake. There are endless examples that prove him right.
Have the millions of abortions helped put the ghettos on equal footing with other neighbourhoods?

Let me ask it this way -- do you support the theory of basic income helping poor people escape poverty? [Not sure whether that's a thing in the US but it's very much real here in Ontario.]

brassplyer said:
Have the millions of abortions helped put the ghettos on equal footing with other neighbourhoods?
Your response doesn't address my point regarding the implications of what the anti-abortion guy in the video said.

While not everyone who has an abortion lives in a ghetto and not all criminals come from ghetto circumstances it's an irrefutable fact that fewer children born to people living in poverty circumstances means fewer "underprivileged" children.

Do you think it's logical to expect denizens of a ghetto to be on "equal (financial) footing" with people who aren't living in a ghetto? Not engaging in poverty-perpetuating behavior which includes having children they can't afford to care for without public assistance doesn't make things worse.

Let me ask it this way -- do you support the theory of basic income helping poor people escape poverty? [Not sure whether that's a thing in the US but it's very much real here in Ontario.]
No matter what you call it - welfare, public assistance, "guaranteed income", it's still redistribution of wealth - someone is working to pay for someone else's upkeep. I don't claim to be an expert in economics or to have a comprehensive knowledge of history - what evidence is there that "universal basic income/welfare/being on the dole" has ever cured poverty on a large scale?

Last edited:
While not everyone who has an abortion lives in a ghetto and not all criminals come from ghetto circumstances it's an irrefutable fact that fewer children born to people living in poverty circumstances means fewer "underprivileged" children.
Why prioritize comfort over life? If you're not comfortable you shouldn't live?
Do you think it's logical to expect denizens of a ghetto to be on "equal (financial) footing" with people who aren't living in a ghetto?
No, of course not.
Not engaging in poverty-perpetuating behavior which includes having children they can't afford to care for without public assistance doesn't make things worse.
I would argue that it isn't having children that causes people to be poor, it's having sex without a long-term commitment to a sustainable relationship.
Abortion does not help the problem of hookup culture, does it? Even if you end up not aborting after hooking up with a random dude at a bar, the option of it being there allows those relationships to happen. Same with divorce -- because it's legal and easy to access, there isn't a serious expectation that any relationship will be permanent (thus optimized for raising and supporting a family).
According to the American Psychological Association, approximately 40-50% of first marriages end in divorce. The divorce rate for second marriages is even higher, with approximately 60-67% of second marriages ending in divorce.
No matter what you call it - welfare, public assistance, "guaranteed income", it's still redistribution of wealth - someone is working to pay for someone else's upkeep. I don't claim to be an expert in economics or to have a comprehensive knowledge of history - what evidence is there that "universal basic income/welfare/being on the dole" has ever cured poverty on a large scale?
Same with abortion. It has never -- and will never -- fix the poverty problem, because in fact, it only contributes to the disorder of the poorer branches of society.

Welfare shouldn't be federally funded either...
But, if San Fran and NYC want to tax their residents in order to support "the impoverished"... Let'Em!
There's no sense in taxing a carpenter in N Alabama (raising his own family) to support a welfare mother in NY.
Let the states do whatever the hell they want... and let people decide how and where they want to live!

Birds of a feather will always flock together.

What do ya'll think this "border crisis" is truly all about...?
The BernieO'Biden administration is simply expanding the welfare voting base!

Illegal aliens? "Newcomers" is the proper current designation according to the White House. Yeah. They’ll be able to vote soon...very soon.
"Newcomers" my A$$!
"Newcomers" don't need amnesty!
"Newcomers" don't enter other countries illegally!
WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE!

am·nes·ty
NOUN
  1. an official pardon for people who have been convicted of political offenses:
    "an amnesty for political prisoners" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    pardon · pardoning · reprieve · release · discharge · liberty · freedom · absolution · forgiveness · dispensation · remission · indulgence · clemency · mercy

"Newcomers" my A$$!
"Newcomers" don't need amnesty!
"Newcomers" don't enter other countries illegally!
WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE!
More like "New (D) voters".

If Dems thought illegals crossing at the southern border would result in increased (R) votes they'd have two rows of those floating barbed wire river barriers, DACA would have been in the shredder long ago, Border Patrol and ICE funding would be increased by a factor of at least 10x and there'd be nonstop raids followed by immediate deportation 24/7 and we'd have a DoD-grade anti-missile 50' high electrified wall topped with poison-coated concertina wire, patrolled by night-vision drones, K-9 and sonic detection units with flame throwers and Phalanx guns mounted on the wall at intervals spanning from sea to shining sea and three miles into the water at both coasts with nonstop Naval patrols.

1711138100316.png

Back