In memory of the banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have been gone for two years. What happened to Greg and Rami?

I can't be bothered to read through 20 pages of forum.

Just in case you may be confused by another member's response, which is somewhat ambiguous, the owners and the mods are the same as when you here two years ago. If someone says something like "new site owner and new mods with a list of new rules" they're most likely referring to another period and not to the time when you were away from here.

I'm not sure why they would want to tell you stuff that happened while you were actually here. After all, you were here to observe all that at you heart's content. But I guess being reminded of what happened while you're here serves as a useful reminder from time to time, you know, to keep events in the fore-front of your mind. These things can slip from memory so easily.

And if you've been gone for two years and wonder what's happened to a couple of members, maybe you didn't really mean to link the two. If you had, you probably would have said "Guys I have been gone for two years. What happened to Greg and Rami during that two years when I was away, not the time before I left?"

FFW.....2047...

With many myths and explanations being offered up throughout the years, no one still knows for sure what led to the events of that rainy night as their Porsche 550 Spyder sped off into the darkness of the Home Recording Forum.
Their legend has only grown over the years, and people just can't forget them...so they keep looking for answers and asking the same question over and over...

"What happened with Greg and Rami?"

:laughings:

Just in case you may be confused by another member's response, which is somewhat ambiguous, the owners and the mods are the same as when you here two years ago. If someone says something like "new site owner and new mods with a list of new rules" they're most likely referring to another period and not to the time when you were away from here.

I'm not sure why they would want to tell you stuff that happened while you were actually here. After all, you were here to observe all that at you heart's content. But I guess being reminded of what happened while you're here serves as a useful reminder from time to time, you know, to keep events in the fore-front of your mind. These things can slip from memory so easily.

And if you've been gone for two years and wonder what's happened to a couple of members, maybe you didn't really mean to link the two. If you had, you probably would have said "Guys I have been gone for two years. What happened to Greg and Rami during that two years when I was away, not the time before I left?"
I was eluding to WHY Greg and Rami are no longer here. It's not ambiguous. I have no idea when that dude signed up or who he is. Why aren't Greg and Rami here right now? Because they violated the terms of use.

How does every thread in this sub forum go sideways almost immediately? :laughings:

You guys should be asking yourselves why a member that hasn't been here in two years is asking about Greg and Rami and not the other users that disappeared during his or her absence.

How does every thread in this sub forum go sideways almost immediately? :laughings:

You guys should be asking yourselves why a member that hasn't been here in two years is asking about Greg and Rami and not the other users that disappeared during his or her absence.

It's usually because people are intentionally obtuse.
When that doesn't happen, things are usually just fine.

Greg and RAMI were big contributors and popular guys. I don't need to ask to know that.

The thing I love most of all about the game "Battleship" is that Admirals sink their own ships by mistake now and then.

Didn't remember anybody else that isn't here anymore. They both produced a lot of good work and could be very argumentative at the same time. I'm honestly surprised they didn't get banned long before then.

Here's a possible explanation:

I'll soon be selling my mom's house. During the last few years I lived with her to take care of her. During that time, her next door neighbors had two miniature schnauzers that, even though they saw me and my dog several times a day, every day, they would bark incessantly at Who concert volume every single time. It got to the point where it became so annoying that I would try to make sure that they weren't out in the yard when I took my dog out for a walk. Lots of other people in the neighborhood have dogs. But if I go back in a few months and I don't hear the non-stop yapping, I'm going to wonder where those two dogs are. I'm not going to wonder about the other dogs if I don't here them. Just those two. But it won't be because I miss them.

...two miniature schnauzers that, even though they saw me and my dog several times a day, every day, they would bark incessantly at Who concert volume every single time. It got to the point where it became so annoying that I would try to make sure that they weren't out in the yard when I took my dog out for a walk.

So...you're basically saying the two schnauzers knew what they were barking about...but it annoyed you, and so you simply avoided them, and you didn't call the police to remove the dogs from the neighborhood.

I never understood why people can't do that on forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back