I'm ready for some football.

its not over yet.....theres only 25 points to score...theres still 2 minutes or so left....time for LONG BOMBS!! every play....omg.

#7 is in?

the Falcons were celebrating by half time.
they played a flawless game and Im not even sure any of them broke a sweat.
not sure what happened to the Packers defense, it was as if they werent into it? The Pack offense was dropping passes and a fumble not the same as last weekend. lets face it the Pack got tromped on.

Pitts and Pats. North East battle.

not sure what happened to the Packers defense, it was as if they werent into it? .

Uh, Kentrell Brice and Micah Hyde were knocked out in the 1st quarter and the injury bug FINALLY caught up with them. Also, the Falcons are way better than GB. lol.

I am more excited about this SB than I have been for any other in years. This is going to be a good ass game. Glad GB ain't in it. NE would eff 'em up.

There were two good games out of eight in the playoffs, the league needs a close game.

I'm rooting for the Falcons because they've never won it.

Belichick will slow down the Falcon offense just enough to win and cover the 3 pts. 35 - 28 Pats.

Besides, everyone knows only the Giants can beat NE in the Superbowl! :D

Im guessing Pats will focus on #11 and the Falcons will struggle. Hopefully a brutally close game as for enjoyment.
The guessing who wins game...I'll go with Pats...I havent really watched either team except the recent Falcons spanking of Green Bay.

My heart says Falcons but my cold calculating mind says Patriots. Falcons have a nice offense with good options, but I just think the Pats defense is underrated and that the Falcons defense won't be able to stop Brady.

its a good game, imo. Atlanta stepped it up and the Patriots are going to have to really work some new plans 2nd half.

35 - 28 Pats.

..nice! doesn't get any closer than that.

still think the NFL has the dumbest OT rules possible. At least the coin toss in the beginning is weighed evenly by the other team getting the ball first in the 2nd half. This just seems stupid. The coin toss is literally declaring the winner. Dumb. good game though

Back