DAW Users With ADD

Eagles should be a good test for Giants tomorrow. Should decide who is the wheat and who is the chaff in this division. Sad to say, my money's on the Eagles. Giants D has been a little better of late, but the offense is anemic. :(

We're having a 90th birthday party for my Mom next Saturday. Amazingly she is still in great health. Hearing and vision could be better, but otherwise she's solid. Her bout with breast cancer earlier this year seems to be behind her. So far, knock wood.

My brother from AZ is flying in with his 3 kids and grandson. My brother from CA is also flying in with his wife. And my sister from PA is driving in with her husband, 2 kids, and grandson. All in all, all my Mom's 4 kids will be here, 7 of her 9 grandkids, and all 4 great grandkids. Plus a few spouses. She doesn't know it, and should be quite surprised. Good thing her heart's ok. :D.

Ken's sports knowledge...
Cubs won. 100s of thousands lined the streets. I don't get it, it's not like anyone was around that's ever seen them win before...???

Music
Getting closer to done with next year's release. Got eight songs tracked (one needs some vocal retracking...Dammit, Jim, I'm a songwriter, not a singer songwriter...)

Weather
It's been low 50s to high 70s all week and more of the same tomorrow. Hard to get used to. If it weren't for the brown snow (and yellow and orange), it'd be perfect. STUPID HAY FEVER!!!

Work
Still getting caught up from Matt. The number I got before was wrong. I missed a number. They said $238k, not $38k...
Does anyone else get frustrated with management that wants everything done when they want it, but can't do the simplest thing when it's their turn???

Very ugly win by G-men last night. But as they say, a win is a win.

O line is gonna be their downfall. Eli has no time to throw, and running game is non-existent. They weren't very good to begin with, and injuries have made them worse.

Good news is most of the rest of the league is mediocre too.

Still not convinced about Dallas or Oakland. But Taylor from the 'girls could be a difference maker.

There may be ugly wins, but there aren't pretty losses.

The Packers look like some type of significant change may come about if they don't turn it around. As mediocre as their offense has been statistically, there are even worse because lot those drives are coming after they're down a few scores and the defense is slack.

Personal gain holidays
Usually around this time of year I get all gear lusty, but strangely enough, there's nothing on the front burner this year. I'll probably wait for the sales and buy something because I couldn't afford not to buy it.

Trump is president, the Cubs win the world series and the Lions are in first place. It's been a bit of a odd year for myself too, I'm looking forward to looking back at it.

LATER!!!

Trump is president, the Cubs win the world series and the Lions are in first place. It's been a bit of a odd year for myself too, I'm looking forward to looking back at it.

LATER!!!
Yeah, me too. Took a rock in my windshield this week. :( Been that kinda year.

Geez, you think we could get a little help from you, CH? You kick our ass, but then when we need you to kick some Redskin ass, you choke. :(

Your O line looks almost as bad as ours.

Still having magic weather here. Really should get out of the studio and rake the brown snow...

The magic left us yesterday. :(

It has been the nicest November I can recall, but turned cold and windy yesterday and is supposed to stay that way throughout the week.

I had my windshield fixed today. Not replaced, but filled with some epoxy. $150 later it looks exactly like it did before the repair. :confused: i guess it should stop it from getting any worse, but for another $300 I coukd have had it replaced. I coukd have turned that in to my insurance, and actually would have only paid $100, but I was trying to avoid the claim. Lesson learned.

Geez, you think we could get a little help from you, CH? You kick our ass, but then when we need you to kick some Redskin ass, you choke. :(

Your O line looks almost as bad as ours.
Our O-line is actually good, it's just that there were two starters out yesterday.

If there isn't a change in the off season the natives are going to get restless.

The weather
Mid thirties, not much wind. Good working weather.

$ales
Nothing worth even a nibble.The best deal I saw was on something I already have.

LATER!!!

I'm thankful that I'm not so stressed out that I would kill somebody, my glass is half full.

Deal$
I've been scouring the internet and so far the best I could do was a hardshell case at $39, with $11 more off because of backstage points at MF. I'm going to use it for an old Yamaha six string that presently resides in a gig bag.

LATER!!!

The holidays are upon us and with them my work's crazy schedules begin. Our busiest two days of the year this week, and we weren't allowed to go over scheduled hours (which were low). Do you think that stops them from wanting all the work done? :) Just don't look under the rugs...

The holidays are upon us and with them my work's crazy schedules begin. Our busiest two days of the year this week, and we weren't allowed to go over scheduled hours (which were low). Do you think that stops them from wanting all the work done? :) Just don't look under the rugs...

Ever since I was fifteen I've had jobs that required me to work a lot during the Christmas season. Here it is, almost forty years later and I still can't get a day off in December.

I hope I can coast into retirement in my present job, but the wheels have been getting a bit wobbly and quite frankly I have a shitty attitude. The problem is that I'll probably take a huge pay cut if change jobs and that would mean I would have to work longer to retire.

Today
Lots of working in the yard/garage with intermittent football watching.

Football
Go Badgers, it's good to have a back up team.

LATER!!!

We change managers every 6 months. We are allowed to put in for days off 6 months in advance. Before the last manager changed out, I had her okay the 24th off so I have the whole weekend...:D

We change managers every 6 months. We are allowed to put in for days off 6 months in advance. Before the last manager changed out, I had her okay the 24th off so I have the whole weekend...:D

Our vacation days run from 1-1 to 12-31 and I had a streak of five years where I was not allowed to take days off at the end of the year. I ended taking just the pay but not getting the day off. This year I took a lot of days early just so I could get them. I still have one vacation day coming , but I' saving it in case I need a sick/snow day.

My son and I were talking and we've come to the conclusion that joining the Big Ten was a disaster for them. If there's an upside I'm unaware of it.

Money, if I had to guess. I'm sure they get a nice share of Big 10 tv royalties.

Big 10, for their part, expected to gain access to NY area market. Little did they know mostly no one cares about college sports in this area.

The real question is, however, would that change if Rutgers ever started to have any real success. The level of interest grew measurably a few years back when they were ranked in top 10. But that may have been the novelty of it. Truth is, we'll probably never know. :)

Back