I'm ready for some football.

That was a pretty amazing week 1. Besides the Eagles/Browns, all of the games were decided by less than a TD? Something like that? Pretty cool. And a double-header tonight. Love it.

The fucking Pats blew my mind. The Cardinals are for real and NE went in there and beat AZ with a n00b QB and no Gronk. Savage.

Two teams maybe finally rising up out of the gutter are the Jags and Raiders. Raiders obviously beat my Saints, so I'm mad at them, but besides their dozens of penalties they don't look like the laughable Raiders of the past ten years. They looked like a team that wants to win and knows how to do it. I was impressed by the Raiders. And The Jags are either getting much better or the Packers played down to them. We'll see about them.

And every team in the AFC South lost except for the Texans, so I have to sit around and hear these braindead Texans fans gloat about how they're superbowl bound all week long. So that sucks.

Ugh, that NE/AZ game was brutal. AZ needs to get their poop in a group.

lol RIP FSU! :D

Louisville is balling hard. They'll prob still get wrecked by Alabama in the playoffs though, because...Alabama.

Every time I think the Redskins might finally have their crap together, they go and do something stupid like decide "Oh hey we don't need any good running backs this year, let's make our offense one-dimensional"

Kinda hard to win games when you have no defensive line, your top NT in a 3-4 is an 11th year backup, and your defensive coordinator is an idiot who refuses to fix glaring problems and somehow has a scheme where you leave Dez Bryant completely uncovered on a 3rd and 9.

Cousins looks like ass too. He lost his big contract in these past two weeks. His ceiling is Matt Ryan but probably he's more like the Ryan Fitzpatrick type.

BTW that's two weeks in a row that our crappy undersized and weak C double clutched a snap that lead to penalty. I've never even heard of anyone doing that.

Why are we so loyal to this crap team? What did we do to deserve this?

Heck, the Skins haven't even won more than 10 games literally since I have been alive, save for the '91 season lol.

Cousins has played like ass. He is missing wide open guys left and right. Our receivers are excellent and he is not capitalizing. Jackson, Reed and Garcon and known. People don't know Jamison Crowder but they will. He is playing like a legit #2 right now. Doctson has serious potential too. Vernon Davis has also been very good. Pass protection has not been bad.

There are backups and rookies in the NFL who would have won that Cowboys game. Not signing Cousins to a long term deal is looking pretty smart right now.

Cousins has played like ass. He is missing wide open guys left and right. Our receivers are excellent and he is not capitalizing. Jackson, Reed and Garcon and known. People don't know Jamison Crowder but they will. He is playing like a legit #2 right now. Doctson has serious potential too. Vernon Davis has also been very good. Pass protection has not been bad.

There are backups and rookies in the NFL who would have won that Cowboys game. Not signing Cousins to a long term deal is looking pretty smart right now.

Do you think that since we don't have much of a ground game or good RBs that has any effect on Cousins' performance? I feel like teams can just rush 3 or 4 dudes and drop everyone else back in pass protection mode lol.

Do you think that since we don't have much of a ground game or good RBs that has any effect on Cousins' performance? I feel like teams can just rush 3 or 4 dudes and drop everyone else back in pass protection mode lol.

Eh maybe a little although I thought Jones looked much better against Dallass than against the Steelers. Gruden indeed gets pass happy at times. But that doesn't explain the missed WRs who were wide open. -That's all on Cousins. Crowder should have had a TD in the first quarter. Doctson was way underthrown on that bomb. Jackson was way overthrown on another bomb. Garcon was way underthrown on a wide open out route. I could go on. The O-line has been much better than I thought they would be. Lichtensteiger has been terrible but the other four are making it work. Moses has held his own - better than last year IMO. Gruden isn't asking Niles Paul to block anymore, which is smart.

Back