I'm ready for some football.

I missed the Texas game today against UTEP (Out celebrating with some really good steaks), but I guess I didn't miss too much. 41-7 couldn't have been much of a game. Still, true freshman quarterback throws for 244 yds and 2 touchdowns. Cool. However, Texas hasn't proven anything until they kick ass on some stalwarts in conference. Baylor, TCU and West Virginia, OSU.

It's gonna be a great season.

Lol @ Pacman Jones.

"I've been all over this country, and I can tell you there's no place like America."

That's like saying, "All I eat is chocolate, and I can tell you there's no flavor like chocolate".

Okay then. Saints defense is still the Saints defense. Great. 500 yards on offense and 34 points is not enough to win for the Saints.

I thought that the saints won? I must not have seen the final score.

Oh man the Chiefs had a heart stopper of an overtime win today. A comeback from 21 points down to force overtime, biggest comeback in franchise history. 3 depressing and disappointing quarters, then an amazing 4th quarter.

But at least the. Falcons lost, right? :)

Looking at the ticker, looks like Winston had a solid game for the Bucs. 4 TDs and a respectable completion percentage.

But at least the. Falcons lost, right? :)

Looking at the ticker, looks like Winston had a solid game for the Bucs. 4 TDs and a respectable completion percentage.

Lol. Falcons losing is always a good thing, but in this case it's bittersweet because they lost to the Bucs. I don't want the Bucs to ever win either.

They were in the hunt. Rookie QB didn't do bad. There were a couple of over thrown passes that might have made a difference in the outcome. And Jerry Jones' stadium design back-fired on him with the setting sun blinding receivers on a few passes.

They were in the hunt. Rookie QB didn't do bad. There were a couple of over thrown passes that might have made a difference in the outcome. And Jerry Jones' stadium design back-fired on him with the setting sun blinding receivers on a few passes.

Dallas was gonna win until homeboy didn't go out of bounds.

That was a pretty amazing week 1. Besides the Eagles/Browns, all of the games were decided by less than a TD? Something like that? Pretty cool. And a double-header tonight. Love it.

The fucking Pats blew my mind. The Cardinals are for real and NE went in there and beat AZ with a n00b QB and no Gronk. Savage.

Two teams maybe finally rising up out of the gutter are the Jags and Raiders. Raiders obviously beat my Saints, so I'm mad at them, but besides their dozens of penalties they don't look like the laughable Raiders of the past ten years. They looked like a team that wants to win and knows how to do it. I was impressed by the Raiders. And The Jags are either getting much better or the Packers played down to them. We'll see about them.

And every team in the AFC South lost except for the Texans, so I have to sit around and hear these braindead Texans fans gloat about how they're superbowl bound all week long. So that sucks.

It's amazing how much stock people put in Jordy Nelson helping out the Packers this year. He's a thirty year old receiver with a repaired knee. I think the biggest star on the Packers offense will either be Jared Cook or Ty Montgomery.
No. Don't be ridiculous.

---------- Update ----------

That was a pretty amazing week 1. Besides the Eagles/Browns, all of the games were decided by less than a TD? Something like that? Pretty cool. And a double-header tonight. Love it.

The fucking Pats blew my mind. The Cardinals are for real and NE went in there and beat AZ with a n00b QB and no Gronk. Savage.

Two teams maybe finally rising up out of the gutter are the Jags and Raiders. Raiders obviously beat my Saints, so I'm mad at them, but besides their dozens of penalties they don't look like the laughable Raiders of the past ten years. They looked like a team that wants to win and knows how to do it. I was impressed by the Raiders. And The Jags are either getting much better or the Packers played down to them. We'll see about them.

And every team in the AFC South lost except for the Texans, so I have to sit around and hear these braindead Texans fans gloat about how they're superbowl bound all week long. So that sucks.

I had a friend tell me the Jags could very well beat the Packers. Apparently they have improved. Who knew?

The stillers come to DC tonight. The Skins didn't beat any teams with a winning record last year despite winning the division. This will be a good measuring stick.

Back