DAW Users With ADD

Well that sounds good. I made the comment because it seemed as though the musicians you've been going through, regardless of musical skills, have had a lack of technical skills or equipment knowledge.

Fortunately I don't have to deal with band members, sorry Q I'm taking my bagpipes on the road by myself, you've been replaced by a pedal.

The weather

Spectacular!

Great truck cleaning weather.

LATER!!!

I like the pedal, but the last line blew it for me. I mean, seriously a drummer and bassist that are always on time? When has that EVER happened...

I have no freaken clue what this thread is about. All i Know is I take I take adderall and vyvanse for ADHD and trying to learn Ableton which is not an easy task.

That's all folks.

10306763_10152391240340520_8109214818765804761_n.jpg

It's Friday!
And once again I made it through another week.

In two weeks I'll be on staycation as the wife and boy head to New Orleans for the band trip. I'm going to get to New Orleans one of these days, just not on a bus full of high school kids. Oh yeah, and there's that whole "chaperons can't drink" thing too.

Go Badgers!

I'm not a big college basketball fan, but I love March Madness. It's a very pure form of sport.

The weather
It's going to cool off next week, but still be seasonal. We could use some rain though, they've banned outdoor burning in a lot of areas.

LATER!!!

Apparently our new keyboard player knows a bass player. He's supposed to come to practice in two weeks (conflict next week). We could actually become a complete band soon - two gits, bass, drums and keys. :)

Now we just need someone to sing. :(

Apparently our new keyboard player knows a bass player. He's supposed to come to practice in two weeks (conflict next week). We could actually become a complete band soon - two gits, bass, drums and keys. :)

I could check my schedule to see if I'm available?:D

This week we are packing up and moving into a hotel for two weeks whilst I finish up work here in Dubai. Then its back to the UK for Easter before heading off to Zurich, Switzerland for the next three years. So no singing for me for a while!:thumbs up:

In packing my man-cave this weekend, I came to realise how much gear I have that I don't use. Even worse, I have had to catalogue it for insurance purposes and price it up. Its frightening!:eek:

Happy days!:D

With two guitars, keys and harmonica, you can cover a lot of territory.

I would say put up an ad for a singer, but the proportion of people who think they can sing as compared to those who can actually sing is way out of whack. You got to love the guy who sings along with the radio but doesn't know where to start or how the melody goes once there's no vocal track to sing along with.

So will this be a highwater mark for instrumental competence with the group?

Are you still the Dachays?

Is recording back on the block?

Back