I'm ready for some football.

Yeah that's a very likely scenario.

I just heard Rodgers has a strained calf? That could be trouble. When he hurt his hammy against my Saints he fell apart.

I don't see it being a problem, and Raiola is suspended so he doesn't have to worry about getting his legs stepped on.

:facepalm: What a sad way to finish the season.

But I'm ready for next year!! :D

Hook em Horns!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure which i want to see lose more LSU or ND. I think i'll choose LSU. sorry greg and bob

Eat a dick.

LSU's defense was atrocious and Miles clearly did not have our team fired up for this game. They played the whole game in slow motion. Notre Dame sucks, and they beat us. Bad day.

Eat a dick.

LSU's defense was atrocious and Miles clearly did not have our team fired up for this game. They played the whole game in slow motion. Notre Dame sucks, and they beat us. Bad day.
We'll see what happens next year ....... that should be a bunch of studs playing for LSU next year.

If Miles can't do well with that group then my doubts about his skills will be proven ..... if he goes all the way I'll be delighted to say I was wrong.
But my prediction is ....... they'll under perform under Miles and maybe get to the top 10.

I always respect the LSU program. even if i don't like them. Truth is if i had to bet money on this game i woulda bet LSU and if they played this game tomorrow i'd still bet LSU. I think them domers got lucky.

Fournette, is a freak of nature and looks like he'll be contending for a heisman next year and NFL material for sure. need a QB though.

Back