Comfortable with what i have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Jimmy, it's funny. :laughings::laughings::laughings:

Only funny in the sense, that it turned into something funny, from a outside perspective. In hindsight, I should have kept my contact with him, as a mod, out of the public forum.

I tried. It just became time that I couldn't resist, to state the obvious, as a member, and hopefully stop things from elevating further.

Only a few days, before I welcome back Tascam Man personally. I hope we can have a more relaxed environment in this forum, together. :)

He does seem quite a contributing member, when not feeling as if he is being attacked (without reason IMO) by members that are only here to help. I'm going to leave it at that....

I've found there is only ONE way to stop things 'elevating (escalating) further'. Whether we can always manage it is a different matter.

Only funny in the sense, that it turned into something funny, from a outside perspective. In hindsight, I should have kept my contact with him, as a mod, out of the public forum.

I tried. It just became time that I couldn't resist, to state the obvious, as a member, and hopefully stop things from elevating further.

Only a few days, before I welcome back Tascam Man personally. I hope we can have a more relaxed environment in this forum, together. :)

He does seem quite a contributing member, when not feeling as if he is being attacked (without reason IMO) by members that are only here to help. I'm going to leave it at that....
well good luck with that.

I've been here at HR for a long time and in general people who act like their being attacked when they're not don't do it because they decide that's how they're gonna act. They do it because that's how they see the world.

maybe he can't control that but usually they can't ..... we'll see.

one of the best!

:D

I'm not trying to pile on, but this Tascam fella went BANANAS on me one time for a song I'd written. He blew up my PM inbox with all sorts of psychotic rants against me. It really upset him, really bad. It's probably one of the best songs I've ever written.

I'm sure the fine folks at TASCAM are proud of the work he's doing in the promotional department. :eek:

On the other hand, I'm much more comfortable with him being the spokesperson for TASCAM as opposed to the spokesperson for MAN.

I'm not trying to pile on, but this Tascam fella went BANANAS on me one time for a song I'd written. He blew up my PM inbox with all sorts of psychotic rants against me. It really upset him, really bad. It's probably one of the best songs I've ever written.
com'n .......... you know I've got to know what song now ........

And I doubt he's gonna behave better after say , a week back. That'll be as long as he can go without freakin because someone didn't use the right words to make a comment.

I'm sure the fine folks at TASCAM are proud of the work he's doing in the promotional department. :eek:

On the other hand, I'm much more comfortable with him being the spokesperson for TASCAM as opposed to the spokesperson for MAN.

OK,I'll stop now.

It's not often you make me laugh for the right reasons, RAMI... but that was actually quite good.

Here, have a belly-laffing smiley...
:laughings:

Yeah, well... I know it's tempting (and I wouldn't condone some of his reactions) but I'm not sure what good it does to keep harping on about someone's faults, into the third or fourth week after a spat. I think we've established he can be emotional to a fault but since TM isn't around for a while, it just seems a bit like talking behind someone's back now. I don't know what it is, when you get a group of guys together on a gear head forum but there seems to be this passionate trend for actively causing embarrassment and rubbing it in. You're all obviously highly creative people, so maybe it's time to drop this now and get on with creating stuff...?

Reactions: TMS
Yeah, well... I know it's tempting (and I wouldn't condone some of his reactions) but I'm not sure what good it does to keep harping on about someone's faults, into the third or fourth week after a spat. I think we've established he can be emotional to a fault but since TM isn't around for a while, it just seems a bit like talking behind someone's back now. I don't know what it is, when you get a group of guys together on a gear head forum but there seems to be this passionate trend for actively causing embarrassment and rubbing it in. You're all obviously highly creative people, so maybe it's time to drop this now and get on with creating stuff...?
I agree. I was actually getting a long with him and don't have a problem with him. My last couple of posts were totally joking. Anyway, he'll be back soon and we can all engage in a group hug, with tounge. :D

I agree. I was actually getting a long with him and don't have a problem with him. My last couple of posts were totally joking. Anyway, he'll be back soon and we can all engage in a group hug, with tounge. :D

Yeah, I'm not all about the tongue stuff, but an E-hug is cool.

I liked the guy myself. He just had a really bad day or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back