This dude has ill beats

yeah yeah.. I get your style: "negative attention is attention too!"

And what's with that "hate" shit...

If I don't like it I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hatin'... (Common, yeah)

If you dont like it dont reply simple as that, you came in the thread on some negative shit, and if I hear one more pseudo hip hop head quote common......

F Major said:
My hustle is legit, dont worry about what should have been done, either you were gonna check the shit out or you werent. Thanks for helping me get to the #2 spot!
"hustle" and "ill" being the key words in this thread.... and no - I didn't listen or even go to your site - I didn't have to - I can smell the shit from here! :rolleyes:

F Major said:
My hustle is legit, dont worry about what should have been done, either you were gonna check the shit out or you werent. Thanks for helping me get to the #2 spot!
oh man...why'd I wake up today? lmfao @ soundclick stats I'm assuming that's what you're talking about with the #2 spot comment. Stats don't mean shit unless it's sales and you'll never tell that with soundclick (unless you need an ego boost). All it means is that people at least listened to it. That's it. I agree with Mo on this one....if I don't like something, I don't like something. If I can tell you how to make it better IMO of course, then I will. I haven't peeped the site yet, it's gonna be something to do at work while I'm messin' with my own, but I might have to drop my opinion on things too.

Please believe if I came to this board and there was a sticky on the top re:self promotion/SPAM policy I would have followed accordingly. There is a difference between those that come in the thread and just express their dislike for the music,and those who come in the thread simply expressing a dislike for my method. I didnt ask you for your opinion on that, so the way I see it you in the the thread on some hater shit. I post on other boards and have become a valued user, if you stop sipping on the haterade for a second you might be alert enough to some game that will be dropped from me.

-Focused

and if I hear one more pseudo hip hop head quote common......

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHA

damn you crack me up!

Gotta give it to ya man...you keep it real... in a GTA SA/OG Loc kinda way.

Blue Bear Sound said:
"hustle" and "ill" being the key words in this thread.... and no - I didn't listen or even go to your site - I didn't have to - I can smell the shit from here! :rolleyes:

LMFAO.....perfect!!!
Not down with "da homies"?

Wow!

i am most certainly amazed with the music on the website youve shown us

you are truly ..dare i say it? a master of your craft.

i really look forwards to doing business with you
because my daddy isnt stupid enough to buy beats from another website

;)

please, if you have any time. any time at all. do me the slightest favor FM
and check out my music, now.. i dont know if im up to scale to your ochestrated magic

but i damn sure try! :)
and thats what matters

http://www.soundclick.com/artist/1/djaycas_music.htm

thanks in advance home boy.

hey cool it with the N word donald...

is that your real name btw? God thats a first name-last name combination (no offense...I'm Chinese too)

Didn't know that Mo. Not like it matters though. Won't change shit here ya still real.

If you didn't like his music, you really could have said that better instead of going there. Like Bear said it was completely inappropriate and uncalled for. I swear some people need a refresher course in hometraining.

dude that's cool. I would have never guessed, but you know how it is with me....all good yo.

DonaldChang said:
This portion of the quote has been edited by SPINSTERWUN because of racist remarks made by DonaldChang

Nice! I figured this would be the natural progression of things...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back