Any one want to collab?

yea its off the chain i know

my teacher put me on to it for our classes so we can all share our work. Im putting my whole team on to it as we speak (or type lol).

Im also writing the third verse right now so i'll have it recorded by tonite or 2moro.

wats your email so we can start sharing a drop box along with everyone else thats collabing with this

Sweet I can't wait to hear what you have so far. I really like this project idea.. This is an awesome way to hone your skills and share ideas. I've got to post up a few more versions without bass and drums so everyone can add on to it. I will do it here in the next day.

Email: dnkygirl@hotmail.com

u check ur email yet?

Got it... I see the shared music folder now in my dropbox. I love this app... I can view it on my iphone as well... as well as listen to it via my iphone.

I have added two more versions to the dropbox share. If you want to download please email me:dnkygirl@hotmail.com and download the dropbox.com software on your pc. This will allow me to add you to the share folder. I have added a no bass mix and a no drums mix to the share.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I never got back with you about the drums but I have started to get involved with some audio repair and band practice has just gone to three days a week. I'll try to put something together for you to listen too. See ya.

Hello all. I had a chance to go over the beat a few times today and basically had the same beat with some deviation in mind. I didn't record it because I'm not sure if you can or want to delete the drums you already have. I tried anyway.

I have a version without the drums... just a high hat...which I can also remove, but makes timing crazy... Please create a free dropbox.com account and send me your email address so i can add you to my shared files. I also have a version without the bass...

Please go here:

www.dropbox.com

Last edited:
I got protools 8 and reason 4 as well. I still gotta download drop box tho. I'd like to get in on this. Will the beat be tracked out? I can handle the mixing and post production once the song is finished.

alrite everybody im back on track just bought/installed a new soundcard this morning and nickg if you wana grab the third verse on the track let me know. i'll be fixing up my verse parts tonite fam :D

Back