Zoom HD16 - Computer

EternusMorbus

Hey !

I have a Zoom HD16. When I bought it, I got the Cubase LE program too aswell.

I want to plug my guitar, bass, drums, vocal mic, synth and all that into the HD16, but record it on the computer in a program. That would be so much easier for editing and cutting. But I don't know if it is possible to be done ??
So when I plug everything on the hd16, and press record (on computer or hd16, doesn't matter) I want the things i record to be shown on the computer screen, in for example Cubase LE.

Is this possible? (Don't know how to explain it, but hope you understand)

Untill now I've been recording and mixing everything on the hd16, and thats not so easy. I really wish I could do that stuff on the computer, but with use of the hd16.

Now, I know it is possible to save the projects on the computer, and I know I can listen to each track alone, on the computer. But I don't know anything else.

I'd really appreciate some help here, I am totally stuck.
BTW, I have tried to read the manuals...

Thank you !

Mads O.

Forgot some information: I have been reading alot, and I think I kind of get it...
"With a computer, audio interface, and a DAW software program, an individual has access to recording, editing, mixing, and mastering" So, my zoom HD16 works like a Audio interface ? Or does it not? And DAW software will be my Cubase LE ? I do have a computer. Does this mean that I am able to do what I want (read in previous message) ?

Mads O.

Back