Zipped off

Jerry W

Somwhere on this site, someone recommended Music 123 as a place to purchase a zip drive kit for an Akai MPC2000XL. I looked on the site and saw that they had the factory sealed model for about $127.00 and the non factory sealed or unsealed for $97.00. I purchased the factor sealed one.

I received the kit on Saturday. It was not factory sealed and what's more, it did not work. This could not be a mistake, it is deliberate fraud since the item was obviously sold before and returned. Therefore, they knew it did not work and that they could not provide a factory sealed kit. I know this because in tryin gto get one, they advise that they do not even have a factory sealed kit available. The whole thing was underhanded and fraudulent.

So, for my two cents, I would strongly advise against purchasing anything from "Music 123".

Thank you...

Thanks for the heads up.I had considered buying from them,but after hearing your story I wont.

I'm joining the club too. I ordered some cables from them which they say were shipped 2 weeks ago. I have yet to see them and they refuse to do any investigation on this at all until the end of this week (in case they "happen to show up").

I have YET to find an online retailer that hasn't messed something up for me at least once. Not ONE!

Customer service, in general, has and continues to go downhill every single day.

theletterq said:

I have YET to find an online retailer that hasn't messed something up for me at least once. Not ONE!

even musiciansfriend.com?

i've gotten nothing but stellar support and delivery from them every time. and they match any price i put in front of them. so i get 8thstreet prices with musiciansfriend service.

Even Musicians Friend. They've screwed up two different orders of mine. I also don't order from them anymore cause I'm sick of having to pay sales tax with them.

Back