Your thoughts on this track, which ended up being very different for me!

PizzImperfect

Hey all,

I'm looking to get some opinions on this song. I wrote/recorded it between midnight - 4am last night. The words speak for themselves I hope, this isn't the easiest time in my life.

I'm always looking to write vocals for tracks, so if you have anything let me know!

But yeah, what do you think of this?
Included a little Sean Connery sample towards the end, thought it was fitting.

Thanks!

Really like the song, but what I am amazed at the most is the voice!! Very expressive; can feel the pain.
I do my songwriting late at night too, and also going through tuff times. Keep the faith and keep the music coming!

Good sound quality, great song, good lyrics, overall good song. The chorus is very good catchy almost feel like it can be on the radio not to many songs on here "The Stop All these games" parts that is iffy to me. But everything else specially the bass solo with the BGV was perfect. I think the sample puts a difference touch on this song. Def good tho best song I heard in a while on this forum maybe the best.

Oh, and I stay up so late simply because I seem to write better when it's late... I've heard creativity flows better after midnight, and I myself agree :)

Thanks,

Pizz

Back