your thoughts appreciated

me-crazy-ac

review one of my diddys

Pleas give me your tips/thoughts on this mp3.... be honest i can take it :-)

Last edited:
Cool! I like this. It's a yokel type country tune but nice.

The drums are the weakest part of this mix.

Could use a way hotter lead...some of it is kinda out of timing but that's probably due to the boring drum track.
Nice easy song though.

Gets a bit long for me...but I'm easy to bore.

Aw yeah, just dump the drum track altogether. Everything else sounds good and I'd rather hear it with no drums than with *those* drums.

I mean, I'm no one to talk, since I use crappy drum loops all the time, but still...

The bg vox sound a little, uh, "phaser-ish" or something. Bad mp3? Autotune? All in my head?

Nice singing and good song.

Chris

thx for the tips and feedback guys. They are sucky ass canned drums, but I am getting ready to put live drums in so that should help.

any tips on auto tune?

Nice peaceful song. I liked the backing vocals. I thought they were well done.

The lead vocal was good, but I wonder if it can be improved upon. It was a little bit hot I thought. Maybe pull it back a bit. It seems to occupy a lot of space, but I don't suppose that's necessarily a problem. A little pitchiness here and there (e.g., the word "miss" at 2:28). I think there are a few other spots like that. If you can punch them, I would. Maybe belt out a section here and there. I'm sure your voice is capable. I'm not sure if they were double tracked it would sound better or not. Might be worth a try.

I guess the drums weren't the best, but that kind of stuff has never bothered me. :)

My thoughts. Trip...

Back