You wanted pics?

gibs

uhhhhh, 'member the "I got my Les Paul" thread from weeks past?......well included in this link is that wine red one and (cough) another one I got also, plus the rest of my stash......

I'm sorry about the quality of the photos, my cheese cam blows, but it's the best I can do right now....

Special thanks to drstawl for turning me on to prohosting.com so I could have a place to upload photos.........

cat haters beware.......got cat pics to upload one of these days........gibs

http://wind.prohosting.com/gibs1/

Nice axes, gibs!

I see that you sacrificed buying new furniture for a few years to get that sweet collection of guitars, huh? :D

gibs,

If Sear's guitars are half as good as their batteries, you have a real winner there my friend!

The rest of your collection is obviously inferior. Just send it to me, and I will dispose of it properly.

Remember: They don't call it "Silvertone" for nothing!

nice collection of guitars gibs. although im mainly a fender man...i LOVE those gold finish les pauls...real pretty guitars....red wine is another favorite of mine. i was torn between red wine strat with rosewood fretboard and a white strat with maple fretboard when i got my latest strat a few months ago....but..my '66 strat has a rosewood board so i went with the white one. again, real nice collection gibs

Back