You need to turn your clock ahead Saturday night

Fun fact-- it isn't "daylight savings time," it's "daylight saving time"! So the next time someone asks, "How many esses are in 'daylight savings time'?" the correct answer is "One."

Okay, I lied-- it's actually a boring fact.

I stand corrected. Thank you, sir.

This is a dastardly and foul tradition.

DST, yeah. Many folks buy the farm on the first morning rush hour, driving in the dark and still being asleep.

I set all my clocks ahead this morning to give me some extra time to get used to the change. Only clocks left are the computers and they look after themselves.

Cheers! :)

Post reported for being hemispherist. We get our hour back in another month... unless there are government cutbacks....:facepalm:

Considering that statistics have uncovered an increase in heart attacks during the first several days after DST begins, you'd think the US Department of Health and Human Services would have banned it already.

Well thank god for coffee this morning. Working from home today hoping to fix a problem then I can play my guitar.

Maybe it was created by the banks and corporations...they gave us an extra hour of sleep in the fall, so now they're taking it back...just like a loan without the interest.

Back