Yo Texans (and anyone in the path of the big hurricane)

Wish

Never Sarcastic....Honest
Everybody be safe.

That storm is a monster....hopefully it will lose a lot of strength by the time it gets to Texas. I also hope that the damage in Mexico will be okay, but I think some areas are going to be really bad....we will see tomorrow.

Anyways...hope all you people in the path of the incoming storm, keep safe.

:thumbs up:

No kidding. That bastard looks like it's going to be quite the storm; weather channel said something about it being the strongest pacific storm on record. They had a few disclaimers to that but it's still a pretty big deal.

A lot of rain. They're forecasting 25 inches in some locales in the hill country. I don't know if it's going to be that much, but pretty sure there will be lots of flooding.

We are planning to stay home all day tomorrow.

lol

Burying them is probably a good idea. I still have a landline. Not really sure why I do but it is immune to most power outages. Cells not so much.

Anyway you guys are all over the news. Hope you don't need it but good luck anyway.

lol

Burying them is probably a good idea. I still have a landline. Not really sure why but it is immune to most power outages. Cells not so much.

Anyway you guys are all over the news. Hope you don't need it but good luck anyway.

I don't think the bulk of the rain has drifted this way yet. Chili will probably get it a little worse than I will. I welcome it. It's been 93 degrees and my yard is like a desert right now. I don't usually complain about our heat and humidity, but mid 90s approaching halloween kind of sucks.

It's been non-stop rain since about midnight. Heavy for a while, but now steady. We really need it. I'm sure the Blanco River will make the news when it floods. Or some fool will drive into a low water crossing. They always do.

I saw a news report of a derailed train from it. "Stay on topic, train." Were the winds crazy or mostly rain?

Fingers & thumbs crossed that you & yours will remain safe in Texas and there abouts.
Seems the Mexicans were well organised and managed to dodge mayhem.

I was going to add something here, but since it would definitely not be politically correct, I decided I didn't want the bailiff to whack my peepee.

We are getting some rain off the storm.
It's been dry here in Mississippi. I have had to water the trees I planted almost every week twice a week. The entire state us under a burn ban.

Back