yet more stuff for sale

tony moore

hey folks,

here's what's left from the first round and some additions as well:

1) altec 438c tube mono comp - like the 436 but with attack and release controls. completely gone thru by a tech in nashville and in perfect working and cosmetic condition. i had balanced 1/4" trs i/o added so it can be installed in a bay easily. $650 including insured ground shipping.

2) berlant concertone mono tube pre - this was originally a preamp section for an old berlant reel to reel, very much like an ampex 350 but looks more like an old altec with a HUGE vu meter. i had a tech in nashville go completely thru it and also add phantom power and balanced xlr i/o. sounds fantastic and is a great companion to the altec comp above. i have them in a rack together right now :-) it's also in perfect working and cosmetic condition. $475 including insured ground shipping.

3) white instruments 4100a passive stereo eq (or dual mono). great unit and kills on the stereo bus. has the output transformer installed and a jumper in the input transformer. barrier strip connections. $165 including ground insured shipping.

4) electrix filter factory - new in box and unused. stereo, analog filter. they looked cool and i bought it at guitar center when they were discontinuing them. and like so much other stuff, has just sat in the box lonely. $165 including insured ground shipping.

5) electric warp factory - new in box and unused. stereo vocoder. they looked cool and i bought it at guitar center when they were discontinuing them. and like so much other stuff, has just sat in the box lonely. $165 including insured ground shipping.

6) bogen 5X1 tube mixer - xlr i/o's. how can you beat a vintage tube preamp at $40 a channel? $200 including ground insured shipping.

i prefer paypal but will also take a check or whatever. i'm in the cincinnati, ohio area if someone wants to pick anything up personally. thanks!

tony
tony-moore@juno.com

these are on hold:

7) digitech rds 3.6 digital delay - cool old school delay that's great for making stuff ugly. $75 including ground insured shipping.

8) tannoy 6.5 passive monitors in perfect shape- these are the original 6.5's, not the reveal's, proto j's, or the space age looking dealies. i bought these as a nicer sounding alternative to my ns10's and they are just that. they sound similar but not as harsh. i bought a pair of boston acoustic cr85's and not using these anymore. $175 including ground insured shipping.

bump..

I bought a mixer/console from Tony and he's a great guy. Gave me a deal and I picked it up locally. Turns out he's pratically my neighbor.

Good luck Tony!
Pat

Back