yamaha t-50 head, fuse troubles...please help :(

billmcdonald

Alright I just got a deal on a yamaha t-50 and it needs to be fixed. It was in working condition not too long ago but they said a fuse burnt out, and when dude replaced it he got the wrong one. and it almost instantly blew again. he checked all the wires and all the connections are good, so I guess my question is: Does anyone know the right fuse I should be putting in here? and could something else be messed up? I can get pictures if needed...thanks!

Alright I just got a deal on a yamaha t-50 and it needs to be fixed. It was in working condition not too long ago but they said a fuse burnt out, and when dude replaced it he got the wrong one. and it almost instantly blew again. he checked all the wires and all the connections are good, so I guess my question is: Does anyone know the right fuse I should be putting in here? and could something else be messed up? I can get pictures if needed...thanks!

It is surely a bigger problem than just changing the fuse, a fuse will blow in a circuit to keep the circuit from shorting out and catching on fire! Could be a bad tube, maybe a bad transformer-the link below has a schematic diagram for the T-50 that might help you troubleshoot the problems.

http://www.schematicheaven.com/post70s.htm

Back