Yamaha Rock Tour

Dread28CW

I'm looking to sell or trade my drumset and wanted to get a good estimate of how much I should be willing to expect to get for them. I moved to europe almost three years ago and a friend in Nashville Tn offered to sell them on Ebay for me, but they are just sitting there at his house. There is a possibility that someone might trade me a mandolin for this set. I bought the drums new in 1990 and I only gigged with them for about a year, so they are in good shape. Anyway, here is what I have:

7 Piece Yamaha Rock Tour Drumset color- black sparkle

1 bass drum, 1 snare drum, 4 tom toms & 1 floor tom

1 set of Sabian Jack DeJohnette hi-hats, 1 Sabian Ride, 1 Sabian Crash, 1 Sabian China Type cymbal, 1 Zildjian Crash, 1 Zildjian Ride, 1 Wuhan China Type & a Paiste Splash ( all cymbals come with good quality stands)

1 Yamaha bass drum pedal, 1 Gibraltor double bass drum pedal

Each drum has a hardshell Impact case for protection, there is also an Impact Cymbal case & a hardshell Impact case with rollers for all the stands as well.

can i have a look at some pics.... unfortunatly your spec need to be more specific. a sabian crash could be a solar (£20) or a HH (£200) then the size changes all that again. can i have a full list of specs???

I never took pictures of the drums, but there are probably some on the internet of the same kind of set. It has been three years since I saw my kit and much longer since I played it, but I'll try to remember as much as I can....
22" bass drum
10", 12", 13", 15" toms & 18" (floor tom)
snare drum is standard sized one
Sabian cymbals- Jack DeJohnette hi-hats, sound control 16" crash,
20" ride but I don't remember the name, best ride I ever owned though
I don't remember the size of the China type but I think it was a Vinnie Appice signature model the Wuhan has a better sound in my opinion
Zildjian 16" crash (great sounding crash, but the name Zildjian was only on the underside and barely visible) 18" Zildjian Z ride, the Paiste Splash was probably an 8".... and I don't remember the exact name, but the lettering on the cymbal is red.
I know that isn't a very funn description, but it's the best I can do.

ok. thats good. about £450 for the cymbals, give or take a £100 for condidtion and wheather you can find people looking for them, otherwise you'll have to lower your price. the jack DeJohnette hats are nice but most people wont have heard them or even know who the guy is.

The drums , thast going to be slightly harder. i found this kit
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64444&item=3770321101&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW this should give you an idea for the price.
Also the hardcases...... thats £150 added to the price and stands well for all cymbals??? that'd be another £100. just ask if you want any more help.

good luck :)

Back