Yamaha O1V

wakeupbomb

I'm just trying to get a feel for how much I could get for my Yamaha O1V digital mixer.

It's a good board and I've used it on a few projects, I just want an analog board. All this digital stuff scares me. haha

If anyone is interested send me a PM with a reasonable offer and we'll see if we can work out a deal.

I've never really sold anything over the internet so I'm not on the good guys list or anything. I've never sold anything on ebay either, but I have bought some things. My username on there is benjamin1347 if you want to check my feedback.

Whats the right thing?? What are ya looking for for trade? I have some stuff that might interest you, once I know what your looking for.

Also do you have any pics of this thing?

Peace
AJ :cool:

Well, I don't really know what I'm looking for. I'm really looking for another mixer...analog. Ummmm....bass guitars, cool drum machines, mics, I don't know exactly.

I can get some pictures to you. They might not be great pictures as I don't actually have a digital camera, they would be picture phone pictures from my Razr. They're decent. I'll see what I can do.

Sorry for the last response, I forgot I posted this until yesterday.

Back