Yamaha AW4416 Help!!!

SappyHad

Hello I recently bought a Yamaha AW4416 and I am trying to add reveb to the recorded tracks via an external Lexicon unit, sort of like a auxiliary send/return, but so far all i've been able to do is insert the reverb into one track at a time, then when I go to add reverb to another track/channel it releases the reverb I had added to the other track :confused:

So i'm wondering is there any way to add reverb via an external unit to all the recorded tracks at the same time and adjust the amount going to each track??

Or can I only do this with the internal reveb of the AW4416??

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks a ton

Eric Johnson

SappyHad said:
Hello I recently bought a Yamaha AW4416 and I am trying to add reveb to the recorded tracks via an external Lexicon unit, sort of like a auxiliary send/return, but so far all i've been able to do is insert the reverb into one track at a time, then when I go to add reverb to another track/channel it releases the reverb I had added to the other track :confused:

So i'm wondering is there any way to add reverb via an external unit to all the recorded tracks at the same time and adjust the amount going to each track??

Or can I only do this with the internal reveb of the AW4416??

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks a ton

Eric Johnson

You could always try sending the reverb to an aux feed and send that to a channel and create an effects channel.

Back