Yamah 01X

dvenne1

Yamaha 01X Installation Troubles

We have been trying to install this. For some reason we cannot get it to install. Does anyone have any suggestions? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
To clarify, the attempted installation system is an Athlon 64 3400+. I'm wondering if this is solely for Intel-based systems? Never had an issue like that before, but there's always a first.
Sometimes the installation will get as far as the actual progress of the mLAN install (post-"preparing installation" dialogue) and then crap out with an error in reading data1.cab or a generic "installation failed" error. I have tried this with the 01X on, off, firewire connected and disconnected, firewire card disabled, everything I can think of. Downloaded the updated mLAN drivers and it did the same thing, so it's not an issue with the CD. The firewire card is a Belkin xx53 (can't remember the exact model, but in a supported cards thread the Belkin xx52 was listed as supported.
Frustration!
Thanks for any and all help/suggestions, because Yamaha sure aren't good for any.

Back