XM Radio Airplay

mentalattica

Just a Home Recorder
What's good?

I don't know how many of yall listen to XM radio, but I listen daily and one of the hip hop stations called RAW is having an unsigned artist showcase every Thursday from 9 - 12 (i think is the time). Most of the songs I've heard so far are about average, a lot of that "snap yo fingaz" type of music...lol

They dropped the email address of where to send your songs:
Shine66@gmail.com

And to see if you made it into the playlist check or just to view the playlist:
http://shine66raw.com

I love XM, no censorship :D
If you have Direct TV it's channel 846
On XM it's channel 66

Edit:
Make sure your MP3's are 192kbps.

Hell if I know...lol

I doubt it though, I think it's more of an opportunity to get heard. I sent a song in hoping for the best, so I'm not really worried about receiving any $ just being heard by a few hundred thousand at best would be enough for me, especially if it can open any doors.

Edit:
I checked the website I couldn't find any info on that Change, you may be able to contact the show to find out.

this can be a great op..for people..even if you done get royalties..

and im waitin on an answer about that ..i will let you all know..if i hear something back..

hey I have a friend who works at one of those stations around 60, as a hip hop station, they gave me a different email along with the supervisors' numbers etc, that was based out of Washington, DC... but it was for regular airplay, not underground. it's musicprogramming@xmradio.com

Back