XLR cable issue

bryanparkin

Hi Forum

I am having a strange problem with the XLR cable that come with my SM57. I have noticed recently that the cable has been mislaid in various locations. I really couldn't understand the issue, untill I noticed that over time the location the cable has been found is getting closer and closer to my bedroom.
Last week I found the cable right outside my bedroom door which really freaked me out. I can't understand why this is happening, but I dread to think what might happen if the cable actually ends up in my bed during the night. Does anybody have any advice?

Bryan

cusebassman said:
Oy, do we not have enough fake posters here? *sigh*
Whoops, I guess I should've checked his other posts first. :rolleyes:

But still, I thought the original post was kinda funny.

bryanparkin said:
Hi Forum

I am having a strange problem with the XLR cable that come with my SM57. I have noticed recently that the cable has been mislaid in various locations. I really couldn't understand the issue, untill I noticed that over time the location the cable has been found is getting closer and closer to my bedroom.
Last week I found the cable right outside my bedroom door which really freaked me out. I can't understand why this is happening, but I dread to think what might happen if the cable actually ends up in my bed during the night. Does anybody have any advice?

Bryan

Try putting it in your ass, then give the gerbils an LDC. You'll be like that kid on the Mr. Microphone commercial, without the fashion sense.

Back