WTTF: Midi Cable

CavityCr33p

Hey!

I am just now getting into the midi aspect of recording, (after being a audiophile for 13 years) and I have run into a snag, I need a midi cable!

I am guessing all I need is 5 pin (?) to (16 pin)? joysick adapter for midi out (want to send signals from my drum machine to trigger vst samples)

Anyways, Im sure I can dig up some computer parts around here (I am a pc tech) to grab one of these. I am broke atm (next 2 weeks infact : () and I was hoping someone would have one laying around that they were not using.

Thanx in advance!

Anybody at all?

I got a few creative sblive, some nics, some misc cpu's, few small hard drives (1-4 gigs)

Ill make someone a good deal, I just need a midi cable!

Thanx for the link, the problem is that I probably wont have any money out of next weeks check either (gas bills from winter piled up on me) so I am looking for someone who has this for trade.

You'll not only need a midi cable, but sounds like you also need a midi adapter (to go from midi to 16 pin). I used to run the same type of setup when I recorded at home. I may be able to help you out, but don't know what I could use in trade. Can you PM me with some specifics of what you have? What type of CPU's etc. Thanks.

Back