Wtf????

i could see why, they are versitile as hell and are very neat...
i definately wouldnt have a use for them, let alone buy one...
but im sure someone does

it basicly has everything a full electric drum set has:brain, many different triggers(although all on one pad) and foot triggers. its alot more compact and alot more versital than regular pads though

tbone36109 said:
it basicly has everything a full electric drum set has:brain, many different triggers(although all on one pad) and foot triggers. its alot more compact and alot more versital than regular pads though

Well, I dont understand electronic drum talk... so... maybe I was wrong :p

lemme translate all electric drum talk for you ..... EXPENSIVE ... haha there you if you ever dont understand what someone is saying about them thats really what it means :p

It either has a giant Force Sensing Resistor(expensive) in it, or a bunch of triggers, with each covering a zone.

To me it wouldn't be worth it, because if I wanted something like that, I could build something remotely similar for about $100 using a ton of piezo elements, with each wired to it's own jack so you could wire the entire unit up to a sound source - then depending upon where you hit, you would get a different sound.

Tim

Back