WTB: Studio Monitors

Nutdotnet

Well...I kind of blew up my monitors tonight. Tweeters are shot (don't ask me how...I'm just an idiot). :D

They were Behringers. I probably could get them fixed, but eh...they're Behringers, I might as well do a little bit of an upgrade.

That said, I don't have a whole lot of cash to spend. Let me know what you got and we'll go from there.

Shipping may be a bit of a b****. I live in Alaska, zip 99507. FedEx Ground is typically the most cost effective.

Let me know what you got and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Nut,

Sorry, I don't have any monitors for sale, but I see you live in Anchorage; I used to live in Petersburg, and Seward. GOD I MISS IT! :(

Nutdotnet said:
Well...I kind of blew up my monitors tonight. Tweeters are shot (don't ask me how...I'm just an idiot). :D

They were Behringers. I probably could get them fixed, but eh...they're Behringers, I might as well do a little bit of an upgrade.

The said, I don't have a whole lot of cash to spend. Let me know what you got and we'll go from there.

Shipping may be a bit of a b****. I live in Alaska, zip 99507. FedEx Ground is typically the most cost effective.

Let me know what you got and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

Interested in a pair of Event 20/20's? I tried sending a pm but your box is full.

i have a pair of the wharfedale 8.2A studio monitors for sale... street price for a new pair is $340 but ill sell mine for $250. ill also throw in my Auralex MoPad monitor isolation pads for an extra $10-15 (paid $30 for them new).

let me know if you're interested... you can find lots of info on these monitors on this forum by doing a search. im pretty happy with these speakers--theyre a great deal for the price but im going to be upgrading my monitors to $1000+ speakers.

let me know,

dan

Sorry to everyone who tried to PM me...I guess it would help if my box wasn't full. :D

Box is empty now. Go ahead and send me info on whatever you got.

photoresistor and tkingen: you both have PMs.

Markaholic: Thanks, I'll PM him.

Nutdotnet said:
Petersburg and Seward? Did you used to fish?

Yes, but not professionally. I moved there when I was younger; I still lived with my family. My mother got a few good jobs up there.

Back