WTB: Studio Monitors..KRK RP-5?!?

CavityCr33p

I'm so pissed, I went to buy the KRK RP-5 from the online stores...and although they still show up...they are DISCONTINUED! ARGHGHG

Does anybody have a pair of these, or something comparable in price/quality?

They are a bitch to find. They are or so they say "back ordered". I order a pair with Music123 and they change the date of shipping to July 30! I called and they gave an incredible deal for a pair of RP-6. They arrived yesterday and I love them. You should call and ask for a deal. Chances are, they are gonna give you one. They don't like to loose customers since the economy is so crappy this days. They ended up costing just a couple buck more. Hope it helps.

PS: The other day I saw a site that had them. I'm gonna look to see if I can find it.

The RP5 has been discontinued for the RP5g2 (generation 2). It has some upgrades. Most retailers will be getting rid of their current stock at a reduced price. They won't be getting any more of that model in.

Just a heads up, if you guys wants some KRK rP-6, you can get them from music123, a pair for around 250 shipped. If you are smart, you can find a coupon to get you 50 bucks off of that. Better hurry, I think they are about to run out.

Back