wtb- sound card and/or mixer and another question

ecstatic

anyway, i have the same thing posted in the classified ad forum so if this gets deleted, as i fully expect, no problem, but i figured most people who have what im looking for and aren't looking for used gear themselves might not come across my post in the other forum...

so... im looking for a cheap mixer and/or a cheap sound card...

the cheaper the better... ;)
https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=114114

i figured i could start off with a cheap 4 bus mixer and audiophile 24/96 sound card, or better, and add a dmp3 and rnc later (the rnc IS stereo, and would be a nice cheap match to a dmp3, right?)

i want to be able to sequence midi gear (synths/samplers) and sample analog audio (i.e. video games/motion pictures) and record at most 2 vocal tracks at once...

so any opinions or recommendations of my projected intentions are valued and hoped for...

xp30
a good, clean mic
dmp3 pre-amp
RNC compressor
good, clean mixer
nice daw
ysm1p speakers
electron machinedrum
am i missing anything else?

this topic was posted in good faith and i hope will not be judged too harshly for being too far off topic... thanks for your time and consideration(s)...

peace and love
-Rich

I have a StudioMaster 16-8-16 console for sale. Sixteen channels, eight sub groups, six auxillery sends, two semi parimetric EQs and hi & low shelving EQs per channel. Very nice board.

Back