WTB: MOTU 424 PCI card or MOTU 2408 MKIII package.

PapillonIrl

I need to upgrade the PCI card as it's not playing nice with my UAD-1 cards.

Maybe just the 424 card, or the card and the MKIII breakout box if the price is right.

Thanks for looking.

Nathan

How is it not playing nice with the UAD1 card?

I use a 2408mk3 with a UAD1 with no problems. At least i dont think its causing problems.

How much for just the 2408mk3? Just curious.

Danny

Intermittent crackling on playback. I've been on to MOTU support and am working through possible causes with them. I would probably hold on the card even if I upgrade.

Nathan

darnold said:
How is it not playing nice with the UAD1 card?

I use a 2408mk3 with a UAD1 with no problems. At least i dont think its causing problems.
Danny

Yes, but doesn't the 2408mkIII have the 424 card? I know the 2408mkII has the 324 card. If you have the 424 then you would not have the problem he does, and have just indicated to him that getting the 424 card would most likely solve his problems.

Oh sorry i thought you were selling the two. Now i get it.

I wouldnt expect it to be a 2408mk3 with the UAD1 problem. But i guess it could be.

Im guessing you mean you have the 324 card and need to upgrade to the 424? is that what your saying?

Id think about selling mine but i need to see what i can replace it with.

Danny

if you are the registered user you can upgrade to their most current card, the G5 PCI-424 . If you are a newer user $free if older $99 and PCI 324 to a 424 G5 is $300

Last edited:
Back