WTB: Gear in payments

MadHatterTCM

Eternally Striving
It's hard for me to save up and buy any large item, so if anyone selling is willing, I'd like to buy gear in payments.

I can spend up to $125 bucks every other week until the product is paid for. You can hold the product until it's fully paid up.

I'd appreciate anyone who's able to help me :)

I'm looking for

1. either: firepod or Motu 8pre.

2. Sub $500 preamps preferably along the lines of a grace etc..

Let me know,
thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Sounds fare. I wish I had what you needed for I would certainly help you out.
But at $75. every other week you would need 6 months to get to $450.

You could get a Guitar Center card and make the purchase and on selected times you can take up to 12 months to pay it off.

:cool:

You're right-ish. it'd be 10 weeks (about two months). Which is a bit long. I changed it to $125. I think i can manage that.

Sounds fare. I wish I had what you needed for I would certainly help you out.
But at $75. every other week you would need 6 months to get to $450.

You could get a Guitar Center card and make the purchase and on selected times you can take up to 12 months to pay it off.

:cool:

It's hard for me to save up and buy any large item, so if anyone selling is willing, I'd like to buy gear in payments.

I can spend up to $125 bucks every other week until the product is paid for. You can hold the product until it's fully paid up.

I'd appreciate anyone who's able to help me :)

I'm looking for

1. either: firepod or Motu 8pre.

2. Sub $500 preamps preferably along the lines of a grace etc..

Let me know,
thanks in advance.

I'd be willing to do that on a new RNP, which is $475 + shipping. I also have other FMR Audio, Great River and Speck units. PM me for details if interested.

RR

Sweetwater lets you split things into three monthly payments.
ZZounds does four and American Musical Supply does either three or five, depending on the purchase amount.

These all have minimum purchase amounts, but the products you are wanting are over those amounts.

Check them out. Sweetwater has every product you mentioned while the other two have motu and presonus products, but not Grace. You could probably find a comparable preamp that they do carry, though.

The advantage here is that you get your products on first payment, and in case you don't like them, assuming they are returnable (check each website's return policy thoroughly before buying), you can send them back before the second payment is due and get some sort of refund.

I have a delta 1010 that I could get rid of for $250 shipped....I know its not in your list, but it is 8 analog ins and outs and 2 s/pdif.....its also not firewire...so you will need a desktop with PCI slots...let me know if you are interrested....

Ever heard of a mattress? Lock box? Just take the cash out of your bank account and lock it up or hide it somewhere so you won't be tempted to spend it on other things.

Ever heard of a mattress? Lock box? Just take the cash out of your bank account and lock it up or hide it somewhere so you won't be tempted to spend it on other things.

Exactly. Instead of sending payments of $175 to someone, just withdraw that much and stash it in a safe location and continue to do so until you have enough to make your purchase. Surely even you (with your crazy spending habits!) can do it. :drunk:

Haha, you would think. But I don't have the discipline to do things like saving unless I have to. I pay bills, because I have to. But saving money? I'd go to orlando for the weekend instead :)

Back