WTB: 24 channel board

tnjazz

Looking for something decent that's not too pricey (it will be mainly for monitoring, not recording although we may use it on occasion for tracking stuff)

Thinking along the lines of Soundcraft, Soundtracs, D&R, something like that. Other options considered as well. sMackie, A&H, etc.

Budget is under $1000 and ideally a lot less than that, although I'm happy to pay for the right board.

Anyone got one for me? I'm in the Nashville area - local pickup/cash would be preferred if possible.

I've also got Logic 8 available to include in a trade if there's any interest in that.

Last edited:
I have 2 Mackie 24X8 that I would let go for $500.00 for the one (with meter bridge) and $700.00 for the other one (with meter bridge) Both come with Power Supplies of course and 1 hard case to go with one of them. Also have a Behringer 3282A - 32 channel (with case) (I know, but you asked and I have a Brand New one of these) would let go for around $400.00. ;) This board was only used twice. Also have a Yamaha MX200 16 Channel Mixing Console with case..would let that go for $375.00. All are working and in great or new condition, but obviously selling them as is.

I could have sold these a couple times on here, but I just HATE the thought of shipping them due to their size. :eek:

Not from the area are ya??;)

Let me know
AJ

Back