Wouldn't mind some comments.

TerraMortim

I have no idea where this is on the quality scale. I'd be really curious to find out where some other people find it.

It's a remix I did for a remix album.. He gave me samples that he used in the songs and I mangled them and did this with it to create an entirely new song.

The link of death.

Interesting, but at 14+ minutes, it was a bit much to listen to the whole thing, but I managed it.

I like the whole sub heartbeat thing going on while that opening sample was ping ponging. I think there needs to be more going on, though. It almost sounds like a horror movie soundtrack.

It was cool, just not really my thing.

To me it sounds like some background music in a game, have you ever played Fallout? In some of the cities there the mood of the music is similar, but no voice is used there.
It is not creepy nor unbearable for me, it is just like some background music you don´t need to pay attention to, for example for work etc. I like it, but more near the end where there is more things happening.

Yeah, I caught the whole thing (took a quick smoke break somehwere in the middle). I think the sound quality is great (relative to commercial stuff I hear on this same set up), but stylistically I'm having trouble imagining when someone would listen to this...then again, I may just not be be very imaginative.

Back