Would it be possible ....

noisedude

.... for someone to catch me up and explain what's happening around here?

I mean, yeah let's have a Pro Tools forum and everything, even a Reaper one if you want, but what on earth is going on down at THIS end of the list??:confused::confused::confused:

Dragon's returned from his self imposed hiatus and has started cleaning and tidying up the "shop"..............something that is long overdue.

:cool:

.... for someone to catch me up and explain what's happening around here?

I mean, yeah let's have a Pro Tools forum and everything, even a Reaper one if you want, but what on earth is going on down at THIS end of the list??:confused::confused::confused:

Yeah, this place is supposed to be a Cave-Lite formulation where we're not supposed to engage in personal attacks of oneanother...which is kind of fun until someone pokes and eye out! :D

Cheers! :)

Dragon's returned from his self imposed hiatus and has started cleaning and tidying up the "shop"..............something that is long overdue.

:cool:

One thing I've learned as a longtime renter is that when the owner starts fixing up the place they are usually looking to sell it.

So we're looking at an Aux Bus/Sub Group situation?

Ok, I can live with that.

Are people being banned and told off and other stuff like that then?

Sub Group! That was it.

Couldn't remember the name. Gone now, but Nic probably hasn't been back.

Thx Nic.

Sub Group! That was it.

Couldn't remember the name. Gone now, but Nic probably hasn't been back.

Thx Nic.

It all got a bit in-crowdy. I mean, lovely folk and all, but I didn't love Kirstin quite enough to need to meet her entire extended family online.

So .......... you still look like Eric Clapton?

Back