would anyone be willing to record some drums for me?

Have you asked in the mp3 mixing clinic? Sometimes people do collaboration songs on there so maybe someone will record some drums for you.

I will be more than happy to!!! I would love to, like a collaboration deal. Can you hold on for a while though. This weekend to be exact, so not too bad. My recording pc crashed for good, but my mom will let me use her ibook g4, email me. Anyone else that needs drum tracks, email me too!!!

explodingdrumr@aol.com

i'll try posting this in the mp3 clinic too, since it might be a more appropriate forum for this. for some reason I thought bass was added after drums were developed. yeah the guitars are a little sloppy at times, but i think the important thing is playing with the click, if i messed up i just kept on playing to keep the timing. thanks for checking the tunes out

I would give it a go if DuoTone decides not to. Only thing I suggest for this is that if you have vocals, just to a rough recording of them as well. For a song like this the vocals really help in figuring out the song structure. They don't need to be perfect, but it would really help. At the moment I'm kinda thinking 'well where am I now?' when i'm listening to song7. But yeah once you have the drums you can re record everything if you wanted.

By the way it's 1am here and I'm going to bed, so if you're hanging around the forum you wont hear from me until the morning.

i have no vocals for any of those yet, for some reason i like to develop the music first and then try and fit in vocals. i think i developed this from listening to a few too many metallica demos growing up (they developed entire song structures first into final album form, then did vocals). i've gotten good results in the past with vocal-less versions. it's 10:41 here, so my day is practically beginning (actually, Ive been at work since 7, so I'm halfway through the day)

i would really like to record the drums, but if u could get the bass down, or tell me what you want and i will do the bass too. But it is hard to head the melody. Can u re-record it and save it at as high a quality it can be, w.o a click, and tell me what the bpm is and i will do everything and master it. IM me at explodingdrumr

Back